Year of EverQuest Pack - Updated

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mepps, May 28, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Year of EverQuest Pack

Just in case you missed it over the weekend, the Year of EverQuest Pack ($60 value) is here and with the lower introductory price of $19.99 (regular price $34.99). This launch discount will last until July 1, 2019. The pack includes 1 of each item listed below, many of which are Heirloom (i.e. can be traded to other characters on your account). The pack can be purchased multiple times per account.
    • Year of EverQuest Painting (Heirloom) - A special painting commemorating 20 years of EverQuest games.
    • Flame-Branded Steed (Heirloom)- A fiery flying mount.
      • Will be updated in our next patch to function as an appearance and as a house item.
    • Year of EverQuest Backpack (Heirloom) - A 66 slot appearance backpack.
    • Year of EverQuest Merchant Crate (Heirloom) - A 100-slot vendor crate that completely eliminates broker fees.
    • Journeyman's Boots of Adventure - Boots grant an additional 15% movement speed boost that stacks on top of your current run, mount, or flying speed! Note: On PvP servers this effect is replaced with a 10% guild status bonus.
    • EverVital Vitality Vial - A vial granting full Adventure/Trade Skill Vitality and a 2-hour 100% XP buff.
    • Extra Barding Slot - Unlocks a barding slot on a mount (unavailable on TLEs).
    Get your Year of EverQuest Pack now.

[IMG]
    Year of EverQuest Painting

[IMG]
    Flame-Branded Steed

[IMG]
    Year of EverQuest Backpack

[IMG]
    Year of EverQuest Merchant Crate

The Year of EverQuest Pack will revert to its full price of $34.99 on July 1, 2019.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just in case you missed the updates:
    • The pack can now be purchased multiple times per account (no longer once per account).
    • The mount will function as an appearance after our next patch.
    • The mount will function as a house item after our next patch.
  3. Nagical New Member

What is a
    TLE?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

:eek: Holy Cow Batman! :D
    Thank you!!
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Time Locked Expansion server - Kaladim. Also called a 'progression server', but that's not entirely correct.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. dellir New Member

Journeyman's Boots of Adventure in feet slot? Statistics?
  7. ruthcassy New Member

Where at in the store is this listed to purchase? Can't find it anywhere. Or is this not a DB cash item?
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

9. Bekkr Well-Known Member

it's just a clicky that lives in your bags. no stats.
  10. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

I personally would like confirmation/declination on the process where-in this Pack can be GIFTED.
    There are still those I know who will be unable to acquire this,...
  11. Seriously Member

"Journeyman's Boots of Adventure - Boots grant an additional 15% movement speed boost that stacks on top of your current run, mount, or flying speed! Note: On PvP servers this effect is replaced with a 10% guild status bonus."

12. Bekkr Well-Known Member

in fairness that doesn't specifically say that they aren't an equippable piece of armor. it's not unreasonable to ask what the stats are.
  13. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

they are not equip-able, but, one must right-click and equip to attune them, then the right-click/use becomes available.
  14. Dude Well-Known Member

The only way to gift this is the same way you can gift someone an expansion ... send them money.
  15. Miragian Well-Known Member

Any way the painting and/or mount could be made one per character rather than pack/account?

I suspect asking for multiple mounts is likely a bit much but at least the painting?
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Newsflash, you can now buy more than one Year of Everquest Pack.
  17. Miragian Well-Known Member

I did say more than one per PACK/account. I know you can buy more than one pack. I just thought I'd put the request in for more than one painting if you bought it once. I suspect it won't be done but, can't hurt to ask.
  18. Bekkr Well-Known Member

If they made the paintings tradeable you could have all of mine. I just trash them usually.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

20. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I used to collect the paintings, when they were one per character. Note the past tense - USED TO. Now that they are one per account, I don't bother.
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Dude like this.