Year of Darkpaw - Deity reintroductions?

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Juull, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Ronoc Member

The event only goes through September, so an October Avatar wouldn't be possible, same goes with Morrel Thule in November. Unless they did some sort of extension I'm not aware of. The lining up with Erollisi Day was something I completely missed, so there's merit to Avatars showing on their respective holidays. I think Lesser Faydark is a question of either or for the entire event. It's going to be either Quellious or Tunare. Was there anyone who the Sarnak's worship? Still trying to figure out who could be in Timorous if not Povar
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

18 camps scattered across all 12 months of the year of 2024. Denmum already told the tradeskillers to expect a crafting-related achievement for each month of the year.
  3. Evilary Well-Known Member

Either the 18 will be out by the end of September or they didn't word this right.
  4. Evilary Well-Known Member

So far the tradeskill achievements have been a disappointment. January we had 2, then they changed one of them to say February and said that it was intended that way. The 1000 to be done throughout the year was suddenly the January achievement rather than it being an extra as it started. March they may change the 1000 craft one throughout the year to say March and call it done.

They waited almost a month to add status and coin to the tradeskill daily. Now they finally added a reward crate. Maybe the tradeskill stuff is finally out of Beta....time will tell.
  5. Ronoc Member

well, we have been 3 for 4 on guesses now. Erollisi was in Frostfang, Tunare in Lesser Faydark, and Innoruuk in Nektulos. my guess of Rodcet Nife in Antonica was off :(
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

It's pretty obvious who to expect for every remaining zones based on their former Avatar spawns (Bertoxxulous in Antonica made sense) except for Darklight Woods, Fens of Nathsar, Timorous Deep. Enchanted Lands, and Loping Plains. We know we're getting the rest of the Elemental Gods, since we already have 2 of the 6.
  7. Ronoc Member

did they say the other elemental gods are going to be there? i dont see Fennin, Xegony, or Rathe being there due to a recent appearance, and if im not mistaken they were the actual gods themselves, and im pretty sure we killed them in their own realms did we not?
  8. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

We killed Tarew Marr and E'ci, two of the three Water Gods in Chaos Descending, and here we are celebrating them first. This is a celebration, and those CD raids were non-canon. The only God we genuinely killed was Lanys T'Vyl. As much as I would love Plushies of Lanys T'Vyl, Ullkorruuk, Terris Thule, and Saryrn, I don't see all of them coming around.
  9. Ronoc Member

well, if we include the other elemental ones, we are left with Povar, Xegony, Fenin, and Rathe. Povar may end up being in Timorous, as i had previously mentioned. Xegony maybe in Fens? Fenin would have to be in Lavastorm, given that Solusek is not going to make an appearance. maybe Rathe is in Darklight? that seems like a stretch though.... have we considered options such as Druzzil too? maybe shes the one in Enchanted Lands and Bristlebane is in Rivervale
  10. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Solusek will be in Lavastorm for the Scorched Sky event, given that his avatar spawned there before it was moved to Barren Sky. Bertoxxulous's Avatar of Disease used to spawn in Antonica, and now his camp is there. Tunare's Avatar of Growth used to spawn in Lesser Faydark, and now her camp is there. Innoruuk's Avatar of Hate used to spawn in Nektulos Forest, and now his camp is there.