Yay for new changes /sarcasm off

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Zarvax, Jun 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Madelaine Mae Guest

[p]Agreed. That amount of mit is nothing compared to the amount of damage taken at T7. Its a drop in the bucket. I think the whole STR line is toast. The end ability is nice now without the penalty... but there was a work around for that before this change. I don't see any real added benefit to taking that line.[/p][p]And I'm going to keep bringing up the loss of the double attack... because that really needs to be reconsidered, and we brawlers need to be vocal about it. [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-dreth-Fed Guest

only reason i can think of for losing the da is if when duel wield gets binned our fists, currently classed as 1 x 1handed weapon become 2 x 1 handed weapons that way we are going to be doing double the attacks (again only if and compared to being empty handed)
  3. ARCHIVED-KnightMarshal Guest

So what you are saying is that your one AA line is better than a brawlers, but no warrior would use it because you have even better lines than the one that is better than brawlers? That sounds messed up. "Oh sorry our AA line is better than yours. If it is any consolation we will not use it as we have even better lines to spend our points on!"