Wurmbones End: Nox Incessit part 2

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kinya, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Mohee Active Member

Careful what you wish for! They just might double the HP of the x4 mobs to even it out :p
    Kraeref likes this.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Rather that make fights counter-able by player awareness. Instead just use luck mechanics such as teleporting you into a lightning storm that you can't avoid. No? You players don't like that?

Maybe perhaps we will have a super-hard hitting boss that teleports your healers away? No, not that either?

Hm... well what about a memwipe that rather than removing hate, just mixes everyone up leaving all your tanks at the bottom of the list? Oh, and don't forget the boss empowers on deaths only 24 deaths before you wipe! Yeah, that sounds good lets put that on all our new HM bosses.
  3. Mohee Active Member

/thumbs up

I like you Estred. You get it. :cool:
  4. Kander Developer

Hit point and overall damage reduction of all x2 and x2 challenge bosses/boss adds coming next update.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Quite nice, depending on the scale I believe that will set Nox Incessit at the challenge level desired (EM-Raiders to pull the Normal Mode and Challenge Mode Raiders to pull the Challenge Version).

This may sound out of place but could the 2nd named perhaps re-summon his adds once or twice? wiping his beneficial buffs each time. With lower hit points this would keep the fight going perhaps 6-10 minutes depending on the raid and make it less of a flat burn fight.
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

Gaarysal I am going off what Kander has said recently. In my original thread about Nox Incessit I stated the Normal Version was too hard for its intended group (Heroic Players getting into EM-Raiding) which the above statement implies. However Kander then stated it was not intended for this type of player.

So going off the fact that apparently Normal Mode was made for EM-Raiders, I assumed Challenge Mode was for CM-Raiders. If that is incorrect and Kander is sticking to his previous statement then that's fine. As I have seen so far, the CM version may be worth it to those who do not have full PoW sets.
  7. Gaarysal Active Member

I was trying to point out that you assumed wrong (based on a direct quote from kander regarding the challenge mode). His reply was about heroic players/easy mode and did not mention anything about challenge mode. And the post was deleted because apparently people personally attacking you in other threads is perfectly fine but me pointing something out with evidence is "trolling". Good ole mods.
  8. Bananaz Member

Ran through the HM version of this zone yesterday and besides the 2nd name having a ton of hp which im sure we did something wrong it was overall fun.
    I was suprise that the last name was so easy kept waiting for him to do something special. Anyone have a clue what the Nox Incessit turns into for its final version?
  9. Luceus Member

Cool, can you do something about the trash as well? Maybe knock some HP's off them as well?
  10. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Trash is fine in both EM and HM instances and do not require nerf at all.
  11. Davngr Well-Known Member

any group that can kill this name does not need the loot it drops thus making it dumb to even run the zone.
  12. Karagon Active Member

I'd suggest the proc from the belt you combine from 4 would be not proc but group buff. This would make it really usefull and people would go to that zone for it - not just for fun like now.