wth? Why am I getting whupped all of a sudden

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-ShinGoku, Mar 31, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Anjin wrote:
    Parsing solo encounters is really a waste of time, by the time he gets enough data he's already leveled. While I was leveling solo there was lots of waiting for regen between fights thats just what he is going to have to do.

I don't know why you are trying to over complicate this, ROK mobs hit harder, you are hitting things of a higher level but your gear is not leveling with you, it will even out as you get better gear.

My suggestion if any is keep the mobs on stun daze stifle lock as much as you can while you level thats it.
  2. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

ShinGoku wrote:
    You are not in the right spec for solo.

AGI 4481
    WIS 44882
    INT 44882

is the best spec for solo.

With this spec, save tsunami till 30% hp, you will get a huge dps boost in the duration of tsunami. Hit mend after tsunami is done. You get your hp back to 80%, assuming you have 5 points on mend in monk tree.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ramius613 Guest

ShinGoku wrote:
    I would suggest doing the solo quest lines in the zones, if you haven' been doing so already. Once you get your faction up with a particular group look at their faction merchant. There is a brawler set that is offered, and will cost about 4-6 plat per piece (easily covered since you make a ton of $ doing the quests). I believe it is called "<blank> of the Centered."
  4. ARCHIVED-ShinGoku Guest

*sighs*.. Damned renegade faction and its stupid repeatable quest is killing me lol!!

Is there a fast way of gaining faction that doesnt invovle killing jinisk people?
  5. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Couching@Crushbone wrote:
    He's not soloing heroics.