Woodelf Monk?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Mordith, Dec 27, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-x0rtrunks Guest

2. ARCHIVED-scalzo Guest

3. ARCHIVED-x0rtrunks Guest

They did a really nice job with the frogloks. One of my favorite actually.
  4. ARCHIVED-Parin1 Guest

That frog looks great!! Nearly as good as my Woodelf :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Jessyme Guest

It's alright. *comforts the pasty hairy bipeds in their obvious suffering*

I understand that all your disparaging remarks are due to your jealousy and envy over our incomparable Froglokian glory. I can't imagine how hard it must be for all you non-Frogloks out there, seeing our grace, our beauty, and knowing you pasty hairy bipeds cannot compare.

But please know that our compassion for you is real *hugs* :smileyvery-happy:

And Duggie! You are one handsome and dangerous looking Froglok! FRIBBITY! :smileywink:

*wiggles eyebrows*
    Quijana the Splendiferous (and humble) Froglok Monk
    Lost Coast Privateers, Nektulos

P.S. Yes, that is how Quij looks in game *grin* She is pretty flourescent, especially her hands and feet. People actually stop and stare at her in her little Santa outfit, it's quite funny. Then I pelt them with a snowball, cackle, and hop off!
  6. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Frogs. Don't. Have. Eyebrows.
  7. ARCHIVED-Xxooo-Coav Guest

and half elves are eunichs, so whats your point?
  8. ARCHIVED-KnowHao Guest

Why the hostility? He was merely responding to the *wiggles eyebrows* emote in the previous post. A post, I might add, that implies a Froglok's superiority stems from their lack of hair, and thus eyebrows. Are you sure you're a monk and not a bruiser in disguise? :)
  9. ARCHIVED-FelthLightbringer Guest

NOBODY can deny the awesome power of the Lego Monk (see sig) :smileywink:
  10. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Playmobile != Lego
  11. ARCHIVED-Jessyme Guest

Gaige wrote:

Frogs. Don't. Have. Eyebrows.

Drat! My fledgling roleplaying effort is cut down by cruel, curmudgeonly reality *grin* Frogs are very expressive with their eyes and do wiggle their...maybe call it eye ridges? I shall work on it. :smileyhappy:

((On a side note, the "Frog Superiority" post was meant as a joke and I hope folks are taking it that way. I thought Quij in her Frostfell outfit in front of really colorful candycanes (that actually contained colors that my almost-rainbow frog did not have!) was a funny silly picture and was just hoping to share some laughs.
    Also, my apologies for hijacking the thread :smileysurprised: I have never done that before *blushes*))

And regarding the Lego Monk, even the Frog must concede that that is pretty great *chuckle*

Froak!
    Quijana
    Lost Coast Privateers, Nektulos
  12. ARCHIVED-KnowHao Guest

Haha, I hope so too :) I was just pointing out the connection between your post and eyebrows :)

Uhhh, and so I don't sound like I'm hijacking... ummm, errr, Wood Elves make great monks :) But like everyone knows, class > race in the end.
  13. ARCHIVED-Xxooo-Coav Guest

You must not know about Gaige and I.....

not to mention Half Elves are just that... Half.... they are a race that no race will accept.. outcasts.. nomads... gypsies....
  14. ARCHIVED-JuJutsu Guest

Fixed