Wizards and TLE

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Chrexx Active Member

If your mana increased by 35% of the total damage you do and you did like 600,000 damage in those 10 seconds of recording, your total mana should increase by 240,000, meaning your manaburn would do 960,000 damage + whatever mana you had before fiery blast. I think it would work out well :).
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Wizard's are fine, if you need tips albus; you know where to find me.
    Atan and Season like this.
  3. Khun New Member

Wizards are boring and their key abilities don't work. They need to fix fiery blast. Period. That was a cheap, worthless move dbg did, and you can post as many parses as you want, it's still broken.
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Yes it's broken, if they fix it/manaburn/fusion i'll be at least 40% higher than any other class in game.

Manaburn would hit for easily 2 million right now, fiery blast at least 1million. I would of parsed around 160-170k. Tack on fusion cheese if I timed it with adds/timewarp I could of parsed somewhere around 200k on this to be quite honest.

Vig x2. I had PF/TC/Jcap/CF.

Warlock had UT/Jcap/CF.

We both have trixy bracelets, he has the OP 8% ability double cast familiar.

Single target, sans the adds we cheesed down with blue aoe as we forgot to get the little erudites and the adds have 0 hp.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Khun likes this.