Wizard Spell List and Achievements

Discussion in 'Wizard' started by ARCHIVED-Tanith_, Dec 3, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Tanith_ Guest

2. ARCHIVED-timmybeck Guest

Cease M1- lasts 4.3 sec 75-125 dmg
  3. ARCHIVED-KhrystalForge Guest

I am currently lvl 42 and putzing around both Splitpaw and Bloodlines. I have noticed that 2 spells are available from them but they are greyed out because they are below my level. Is this because i have not completed the quest that grants me access to there directly or is it simply because i am just too high a level to get them now? I would hate to think that i purchased them too late in the game to make use of them for my Wizzy. Thanks.

Galyxn 42 Wizard of Lucan
  4. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

In paw you have to do 3 of their quests to gain access to purchasing the spells.

Bloodlines...they are all purchasable on the tradeskill wholesaler / sage merchant. Ice Flame is available for example in app4 or ad3.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tanith_ Guest

Updated my first post a bit (borrowed the layout from somewhere else ;)) and will update it with more info tomorrow or saturday.
    May add AA info also, since there isnt really a thread that has them all collected and/or is being updated. We'll see, guess it depends on how bored i'll be :)

Message Edited by Tanith_ on 04-27-2006 10:48 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Tanith_ Guest

Finally done (well, almost) =)

Added another spell list, spell lines and an achievement list. The achievement list is still missing a lot and i'll keep updating it as i get more info.

I'm sure i made a few mistakes/typos, please let me know if you find any.
  7. ARCHIVED-Forebian Guest

I've looked at your AP list. You show a +88 to mitigation scaling up to +700 mitigation at max in the Stamina line. However, my description in-game shows 40 for first point. I'm assuming APs scale with level as well?
    APs are like some freaking mysterious secret to me. I'm really unable to find much reliable information about them at all.

Message Edited by Forebian on 05-05-2006 10:43 AM
  8. ARCHIVED-IllusiveThoughts Guest

yes the mitigation aa's scale with level. as having 700 mitigation (possibly) at lvl 20 would be greatly overpowered.
    the ward from wisdom line scales with level, the 2nd level of each (except for free hand sorc) scale down (or up) with level and based on str.
    Message Edited by IllusiveThoughts on 05-05-2006 02:35 PM
  9. ARCHIVED-Tanith_ Guest

I think all abilities that have a set ammount (as in not a percentage) scale with level.

To make it easier for me i'm listing everything as they are at level 70. I am aware that it's less usefull this way for those not 70, but i think this is the best way to do it.
    Message Edited by Tanith_ on 05-05-2006 11:51 PM
  10. ARCHIVED-Admhel Guest

where does soulsieve come from? it's not even on the eq2players item database.
  11. ARCHIVED-Tanith_ Guest

I got it after finishing the freeport quest line of the bloodline AP.
    Message Edited by Tanith_ on 05-06-2006 03:42 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-Admhel Guest

aight.. can ya drop a pic of spell description. if not post the infos. thanks :D
  13. ARCHIVED-Tanith_ Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Tanith_ Guest

Could someone who has the adept 1 and adept 3 of Forge of Ro scribed tell me how much damage it does and how much it debuffs (check Engulfing Fires of Ro on the mob after casting it)? Mine is m1 so i can't check it myself, like i do on all the other spells.

Also missing a couple others still, would be nice to finish the whole list some day so i can stop checking the broker all the time ;)
  15. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

aww you removed the comments when the spell is next upgraded!

I used that part the most.
  16. ARCHIVED-Tanith_ Guest

hmm i removed them because i assumed they werent needed anymore after i added the spelllines in the first post :eek:
  17. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

I looked by spell level, not the type of spell, since I want to know when it is upgraded at my current level range.
    I sometimes don't know the category.
  18. ARCHIVED-Tanith_ Guest

Oh i see, i'll add them again then.
  19. ARCHIVED-cattie brie Guest

Probably doesn't fit in here, but does ANYONE know where vivid seal and the plasma nuke of the same level drop their masters?
  20. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

btw fist is 51 not 50.