Will we see you this summer at SOE Live?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Grrato New Member

I'll be there with another member of my guild from Guk. When will there be more information about SOE Live be put out??? I'm going into withdrawals!!!!
  2. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I'll be there. Might have to eat only Mac&cheese during the month prior to afford it, but I'll be there. So that is one more from Unrest.
    Cyliena likes this.
  3. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I booked my plane ticket earlier this week! :D
  4. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Me and the Fam are probably driving it again this year. (Well...obviously the kids won't be driving :eek:, but you knew what I meant.) :D
    Cyliena likes this.
  5. Santaclawz New Member

What is going to be happening for non-US players? Live link up with a ticket sale that allows us access to Devs, our friend and also to the usual nice stuff in game stuff that goes with ticket sales?

Please don't ignore us or discriminate against us this year - we have also supported your product for a LONG time! :)
  6. Maergoth Well-Known Member

Hopefully I find time to actually hit up Vegas. Last year all I did was answer Paladin questions and talk to devs.

Not that I don't have time for the fans, though!
  7. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I think I see what you are saying. Have a live feed going during the panels (maybe using twitchtv?), and have the remote viewers able to send questions?

I would support that, but not sure about the perks. (2010 I paid and had my badge and everything, but couldn't get transportation - so I didn't get any of the in-game benefits of showing up, and didn't get a refund either.*)

* Not that I am bitter, just saying there is precedent for them not granting in-game benefits for people that don't actually make it to Las Vegas.