Which healer can crank out DPS (besides fury)

Discussion in 'Priests' started by questcraft, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Sogapa Active Member

In raids, the healer that does the most dps is the one with the most upgraded ascension abilities.

As far as the OP goes- it kind of depends on what type of group content you are looking to do. If you are looking at taking on the hardest content, then you are right, you probably don't want to go with a warden, since warden and fury heals don't complement one another. Technically, it's only the two primary heals that won't stack with each other though, the single target HOT and the group HOT. The direct heals won't overwrite each other. Plus they have different buffs, both of which are nice for group dps.

Defilers are strong healers, and I've seen defilers who do a significant amount of dps. Channelers may be an option as well, though they stopped being able to dps when autoattack went the way of the dodo. They have an interesting play style that I enjoy, though it was frustrating when I was learning the class.

Oh, and Merry Christmas/Happy Frostfell
    questcraft likes this.
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

i group u can see it also as who gives the best global dps.

mystics aren't always best dps but with their buffs they boost others. too bad ACT can't show personnal dps and added dps like in FF14. But if we could, we'd have some surprises as to which healer is best dps.
    EQ_Jack likes this.