When DBG... when?

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Ghostouls, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

I would suspect when you ignore someone their name would appear in your ignore list, so if you globally ignored one character and all their alts, then maybe all their alts would appear in that list as well...

But I don't want that, I just want it so when I ignore that ONE person, that I don't have to keep ignoring that same person on all MY other alts.
    SolarFaire, Breanna and Twyla like this.
  2. Laughing Owl Active Member

Agree on the not sure how global/account ignore (as ignore doesn't indicate if person is online/offline) and does have merit to me..

Now personally I would LOVE a global/account FRIEND status, but this should require confirmation from the 'friend to be' (City of Heroes is the first I think that had this)... So I can 'friend' a person, or /account_friend and they get a prompt soandso wants to account friend yes/no.... and if accepted then it will indicate if they are on in any form.
  3. Laughing Owl Active Member

Ghostsouls atleast in other games I play if/when you ignore an account, it shows up as ignored <named ignored> account.

The only 'abuse' is the face (and not sure how EQ2 handles) is it will track the one name, being changed:

So if I ignore_account Annoyingplayer

I will get if I show ignore:
    Ignored:
    Annoyingplayer (account)

If they then sometime later change their name, it will automatically udpate to:
    show_ignore:
    Ignored:
    AttemptingToHideAnnoyingPlayer (account)

Which over all is nice (since it does let you semi track somebody changing their name especially since in the games mentioned it is a free service, available one per day..)

So you will not see all the characters somebody has, but you will not ever see their messages....

Though I also agree, it would be real nice to export/import and/or make ignored an account setting not player... so if added to ignore, that name is added to ALL characters.