What's everyone currently working on?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Perrigrin, May 28, 2019.

1. Lainni Member

I've been working on my tan LOL. I havent logged in since I finished my HHE19 house. I think I am basically doing anything to avoid finishing my GH.

~ L ~
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Don't tell me, let me guess; you made the same mistake I did, of "only" getting the "mere" Win7 Home Edition, rather than shelling out almost another $100 for the Pro edition, because, like me, you were probably ignorant of the need for it. :(

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Niboota Well-Known Member

Nope. I had the best version that was available for purchase. I always shell out the extra money for Internet and PC stuff ;). The makers of the game just never updated it. Happens all the time.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Tell me about it...I had several computer games I really loved that I wasn't able to play any more, but I'd heard (long after I could do anything about it, of course) that they could work on Win7 Pro...which I'm sure was just a coincidence. >:-/

Uwk
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have a ton, Pharoah, Cleopatra, Children of the Nile, all the old single player City Builders. Loved all of them and still have them. As well as Dungeon Keeper and Theme Hospital, BullFrog Classics. SimCity, SimFarm, SimHospital, the Original Sims …….ahhh days gone by.
  6. blackjack Well-Known Member

Logging on sporadically, trying to convince my EQ2 partner in crime Kitowyn to finish a massive project she started for last Halloween. It's amazing and she's probably like 80% done, so I'd love to see her finish the thing for this Halloween! Alas she's been building for Sims 4 lately, so my powers of persuasion have been failing all the skill check rolls.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, you really don't want my help with it; when the chips are down, when the next roll will make or break the world, THAT'S when I invariably come up with a 1... X-P

[IMG]

He also had a strip about the bald guy with the facial hair and the blond dude with the glasses testing Blond Dude's d20 using the "saltwater test" (which supposedly determines if your dice are "loaded," accidentally or not), and after 1.5 panels of explanation, Dude tossed his d20 into the glass of water...the third panel was of them both with frontal burns, a puddle of water, and glass shards everywhere ("Either your die was solid potassium, or you're cursed with luck that could end nations." "But what should I do?" "Keep your dice away from holy water, and help me get shrapnel out of my right eye."). But I can't find it on the Internet; it may be from this book. ;->

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Found it...

[IMG]

Just thank heavens we don't have to worry about that in EQ2! :D

On the other hand, that could explain why I don't have a regular adventuring group any more... :-/

Uwk
    Soara2, blackjack, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  9. blackjack Well-Known Member

Uwkete, you're a cool cat. Never change, my friend. :)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! At this point in my life, that's not likely anyway, but I'll take the compliment. Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  11. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I would like to do my son's mistmoore home in Alabama football theme but I have been saying that for 4 years now. Atm I am waiting for vitality to level my new and last 5 adv 110. I honestly think I will take 2 weeks off first. I just finished the crafting levels.
  12. kianne Well-Known Member

I'm restarting on my Jumanji house...
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am working on an Oakmyst Glade on Kaladim to be used for a guild ceremony space.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. Aabari Active Member

Just finished my Rum Runners Cove "Isle of St. Antonia" I will have another close to completion now that I have 1 less house to worry about I sometimes will decorate a little bit in each house and move on to the next and come back to another depending on mood and inspiration. My next project is the Isle of Mara house not sure what the title will be but its already quite visually stunning if I do say so myself.
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Finished my El Morocco house on Skyfire in the Everfrost summer home.