What the... That's all what we get for all those collections?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Spunkel, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

If this neck is wanted to be really worthwhile, it should apply something like this, not a generic item. (Note - Just examples, don't start the whole 'Omg that'd be OP for X over Y'.

If Scout;
    Apply 5% Ability Damage after Modifications
    Apply 10% Ability Damage after Modifications, if target is under 30%.

If Mage;
    Apply 60% Potency and CB + 5k Abil Mod
    Apply 150% Potency and CB, if target is under 30%

If Healer;
    Increases base heals/wards by 10%. + 3% chance for a magic stoneskin on heal
    Increases Base Heals/Wards by 20% + 10% chance for magic stoneskin on heal, If Target of heal is under 50% HP

If Tank;
    If target is top of the hate list, on damage received, 3% chance to receive a 1 trigger stoneskin. On an avoid, 5% chance to boost max HP by 20%. Dispells when hit.
    If target is not top of the hate list, increase Ability mod by 10k, DPS mod by 200 and Combat Arts by 20% of base.
  2. Lucus Well-Known Member

When you posted that image i did a quick search on EQ2wire and got no results, even searching just now there is no results.

Thanks for posting the direct link.

P.S anyone find it strange one of the map shinies is no-trade?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Spunkel Member

Same as in RC (The shiny you get from the map behind the boss of the heroic instance)
  4. Lucus Well-Known Member

It's probably a gating mechanic. people that don't have RC or AoM could collect the items get the rewards via buying all the collectables. I'd prefer the 'gating shinies' to be heirloom though, it shouldn't matter which toon i take into the zone as long as i qualify to enter the zone.
  5. Treson Member

Finisher IV!!!!! What utter crap.

So anyone playing a Bard got screwed over by the Scout Re-Vamp and now all I can get from the best Meta collection is an item with a Potency Buff! I second Errrorr about the style of changes proposed if not the exact figures :D
  6. Ironfiste New Member

What a waste of time....freaking cloak from solo is a better item with no effort....At least buff this item to make is worth a damn.
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

Ummm It is a great item. Except if you are a tank or a healer, then it becomes marginal. Just like the cloak and the belt.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Lucus like this.
  8. Melodica Member

Am I the only one noticing the typos? Is it Feydwer or Faydwer? The description also says "this torque was once believed to be warn by Queen Lenya Thex" - shouldn't that be "worn"?

I will agree that it doesn't seem worth the trouble of getting all those collections.
  9. Breta Well-Known Member

I noticed it too, feels it has been rushed. Most likely done by unpaid intern 5 mins before the update went live.
  10. Feldon Well-Known Member

We're stuck in a time warp on EQ2U as we haven't received any data from Daybreak since Friday afternoon. Fortunately it shouldn't require downtime to fix.
  11. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

There is a /bug report designed specifically for that. /typo
  12. Spunkel Member

Ah, thank you Feldon for the clarification. We guessed something like that.
  13. Ironfiste New Member

How is it better than Scaled Necklace of Foresight for any scout explain? So now collections items are made to cater to mages only?
  14. Wurm Well-Known Member

No idea, I don't play scout or mage. And it is most definitely meant to be an upgrade for both. I'm also guessing thats a raid item you mentioned. You don't need to raid to get the new neck.
  15. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I was personally hoping for a choice of new weapons with more of the new effects, if not ethereal ones outright.
  16. Meshuggahx Member

Does anyone know if that effect actually works on summoners pets now? previous effects didn't used to.
  17. Feldon Well-Known Member

Census issues are now resolved and EQ2 characters are once again exporting to EQ2U. Thanks to the EQ2 team for getting this sorted out!

If I'm understanding correctly, Items that were discovered over the weekend may stay hidden (and characters won't show discoveries) until the next hotfix which should re-sync that data, so probably Tuesday.
    Alenna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, if only Wiki and Zam could do that... ;->

Uwk
  19. Rotherian Well-Known Member

As far as the wiki is concerned, I think that Uberfuzzy was working on incorporating census data, but I'm not sure how far he got.
    Feldon and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I think they need to do it manually? I do know that Calthine was having issues about not getting stuff any more from the Powers That Be... :-/

Not sure if it was automatic, update-wise, like with EQ2Wire, but it didn't sound like it. :-/

Uwk