What should I do?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Leloes Well-Known Member

Should I go all access next month? Or should I order the next expansion next month?
  2. Kittik Well-Known Member

Go All Access and join Kaladim. It's the only decent thing this game is doing right now.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Leloes Well-Known Member

I'm already playing on Maj'Dul. Why do you say that?
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  4. Kittik Well-Known Member

It's a live server and you'll encounter 15 expansion packs on your travels, 5 of the most recent have different gear requirements and stat mechanics attached to them. Or on a live server you can *POOF* an instant level 100 character, but that still puts you pretty far behind, but if you're a P2W player, you can pay some good money to Station Cash and get the level of spells you need and gear you need to eventually start at the lowest tier of dungeons and eventually work your way up.

Or you can start fresh on Kaladim (Progression Server) and the mechanics are pretty simple still, they just released Kingdom of Sky expansion pack (2nd expansion pack of the game) and there are always people looking for groups. Not as much P2W opportunities, but IMHO that's better.
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Leloes Well-Known Member

Well, I'm enjoying myself on Maj'Dul and since I only solo I really don't worry about P2W. I play at my own speed and don't worry about what other players are doing.
    Juraiya, Cyrrena, Breanna and 5 others like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Leloes has been playing for a while now. If you are under level 100, go All Access. If you are level 110, get the expansion now.
    Leloes, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  7. Leloes Well-Known Member

I have one character that is 30 or 31.....the other is 10 or 11.....so you suggest just go ahead and go All Access? Get the expansion sometime next year?
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You won't really be able to do anything with the new expansion content until you are much higher level, so yeah, All Access is the way to go for you until you get to level 100+. In my opinion, just having access to Fast Travel makes it worth the subscription fee (there's a Fast Travel button on the map, click it, and you can go to any bell, druid ring, or wizard spire anywhere, instantly). There are other benefits to membership, but the travel is just the best so far as I am concerned.
    Juraiya, Leloes, Siren and 5 others like this.
  9. Leloes Well-Known Member

I was wondering why you recommended going All Access. I probably will go ahead and get a sub.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I agree with Sigrifa go all access your toons are still so little all access gives you a lot of nice extras including 4 more character slots. so if you want to you could try Kaladim , or Rivervale you get a free level 95 boost here if you also want to see the higher levels . there is still lots of time to get the last expansion , unless you want that pet , to bad you can only get one for each account .
    Leloes, Siren, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  11. Leloes Well-Known Member

I hadn't really put any thought into the pet. I was just basically weighing my options.
  12. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I'm not thrilled about the pet thing as far as preorder, but that's just my preference.
    Leloes, Siren and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea and if you get both expansion and all access go for the standard you can still upgrade later
    Leloes, Soara2, Siren and 2 others like this.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

All Access is just another name for a subscription.
    Juraiya, Leloes, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

All Access is just another name for a subscription.
    Leloes, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  16. aindriu Member

Hey guys,

I came back for the new progression server but I think I'll roll on the Kaladim server. Is there still low level people playing on it?

Thanks,
    Leloes, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Kittik Well-Known Member

I think Kaladim IS the new progression server. If you're talking about Rivervale (newest server opened) I dont think Rivervale is a progression server.

But onto Kaladim, yes there are constantly people in the early teens spamming /LFG channel.
    Leloes, Soara2, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  18. Raff Well-Known Member

No..low levels on Kaladim are all but deserted. And soloing on a TLE server is not fun in any sense of the word.
    Soara2 likes this.
  19. Raff Well-Known Member

edited...mistaken post
    Soara2 likes this.
  20. Leloes Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your input. I'm trying to decide if I want to pay for a year at a time. It'll be a little steep at first but then I won't be paying every month.
    Juraiya, Soara2, Siren and 1 other person like this.