What should I do?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

As your characters are all low level, I would go for the subscription. You won't need the expansion until you get up to 110-120, so it won't be any use to you until then. And you then have a whole year to plan or budget for the expansion for when you are ready for it.
    Soara2, Leloes, Siren and 2 others like this.
  2. Leloes Well-Known Member

That's basically the conclusion I've come to. And since I'm as slow as I am it'll probably be the end of next year before I'm anywhere near the higher levels.
    Soara2, Siren, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can pay for All Access monthly.
    Leloes, Soara2, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  4. Leloes Well-Known Member

I know but if I can manage the yearly payment it would make it easier.....then I wouldn't have to worry about coming up short.....
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

I agree wigh Sigrdrifa and Rhodris, the expansion won't really do you any good until you get high level. And if you do want to boost yourself to 110 or whatever there are still a few expansions you can work through. Unless you want to boost yourself and play the new content.
    Leloes, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Leloes Well-Known Member

Nah, not really interested in speeding to higher levels. I'm enjoying everything I'm doing.
    Soara2, Siren, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea I'm not one for the boost either, I think you miss alot when you skip over all those levels.
    Leloes, Soara2, Siren and 2 others like this.
  8. Leloes Well-Known Member

I agree 100%!
    Soara2, Siren, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You might try a 3-month sub, its a little easier on the wallet, and you can save towards a 1-year sub a bit at a time. I also agree with Schmet and Siggy, I would get the all-access subscription, and then when you can get a standard edition expansion for $35 or simply wait until near the time for the next expansion release and get this one for 50% off. I used to get the standard edition for $35 to beta test and then upgrade it to collectors during the 50% off sale.

Good Luck Leloes.
    Leloes, Soara2, Siren and 2 others like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Also there are low levels still playing on Kaladim as people make alts all the time. But you have been on MajDul a long time and enjoy it so I would stay there. Maybe once in a while group up with Gero, he also solos most of the time!!!
    Leloes, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  11. Leloes Well-Known Member

I was looking at the 3 month.I might be able to manage that at this time.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

one thing you have to watch out for is what ever subscription you pick , it will auto renew so you have to make sure to cancel it as soon as you get signed up for it . This will not reverse the membership , only prevent any unwanted expansion of said
    subscription.
    Soara2, Leloes and Breanna like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It will auto-renew as Schmet said and it does so right at the exact time that you paid it the time previously down to the second and that is when the DBCash also becomes available each month. Speaking of the DBCash, make sure that you claim the DBCash each month or it is gone, it will build up in your wallet if you do not spend it, but you cannot let it build up in the claim, at the end of the month, if it is not claimed, it poofs. As soon as I see that it is available to claim, I claim mine so that I do not forget.
    Breanna likes this.