What Race are you?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Rhyltran, Jan 11, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Rhyltran Guest

What race is your Necromancer? Before some people misunderstand this isn't a "what race should you be" or "what's the best race?" it simply is what race is you Necro? Mine is an Erudite. They got the sorcerer look down, especially with the alternate models which is the main reason why I chose him. What race are you?
  2. ARCHIVED-StPatrick Guest

Mine is Dark Elf - for some reason, most of my characters are Darl Elves, since EQ1 - I like this race :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Rhyltran Guest

Got to admit. Dark elves are indeed an awesome race and I considered one for my necromancer. :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Deward Guest

Gnome because an evil gnome sounded cool to me.
  5. ARCHIVED-EverAfterIt Guest

Dark Elf... for rp reasons :) and simply because DE are my all time favourite race - neck and neck tied with Ogres, of course!
  6. ARCHIVED-bluegod Guest

Dark Elf, too

edited: typo
  7. ARCHIVED-GoblinTown Guest

Arasai. Had planned on making a Dark Elf, but when I tried out EQ2, I used the "Play the Fae" download. I didn't think I would like being a fae, but I love it.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kamimura Guest

A wood elf. Yes, I know, kinda odd.. She spent her first 60ish levels as a conjuror.. and then, dunno, just wanted to see what the other side was like. Strangely enough, she pulls of the intellegent evil thing very well. (And no, I didn't even take the butterflies out of her hair!)

Course.. then some time later I rolled an Arasai and had her become a conjuror.. Yeah, I don't understand me either.
  9. ARCHIVED-Miss_Jackie Guest

I've always chosen an arasai when going with a necro. Don't know why, but from a roleplay stance.. I'm so darn adorable, but I'm ebul too! :D
  10. ARCHIVED-Shailas Guest

I'm a human Necromancer. It seems we're not common, either.
  11. ARCHIVED-Traills Guest

12. ARCHIVED-colonel75thr Guest

Oh yeah.. High Elf.. Betrayed from conjy when I was in my 30's
  13. ARCHIVED-jeremyhwilson Guest

My Necro is a Kerra. I was a Conjurer up to level 70, then I decided to betray. To this day I still don't know why even picked a Kerra for a Conjurer either.
  14. ARCHIVED-shadowedwolf Guest

High Elf. I was laying on the couch one day daydreaming and came up with (what I think is) an awesome backstory and had to do it. ;)
  15. ARCHIVED-RandomCarnage Guest

Iksar. Legacy from EQ1.
  16. ARCHIVED-Rotha Guest

I'm a dark elf. Mostly because my cleric in EQ1 was a dark elf. Aside from that their racials are good for a necro.
  17. ARCHIVED-Mewse Guest

18. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

IKSAR!
    Also EQ-1 related, same name too!
  19. ARCHIVED-Fumbles Guest

20. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

Dwarf. All my toons are dwarves.