What new features would you want for character creation?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-littleman17, Jul 3, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Zarafein Guest

[p]Muscles, fat and so on shouldn't be tied to experience. There are too many RP reasons to justify a certain body type(tradeskill class,past, adventure class, behaviour in a fight, illness, curses, social standing, culture and so on..). Would be nice to change such things in character creation, one could use the barber to change the appearance according to his experience or any other reason.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-TauronFoehammer Guest

Noob question, where is this barber, and what can he change? Nevermind, did what I should have done in the first place, and searched the forum. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-snofly Guest

I would like to see more tattoo options for more races...but I would also like to see one of the tradeskills be tattoo artist. There could be certain tattoo patters for races/classes someone could tradeskill and sell on the broker. The buyer could place them where they want on their toon.
  4. ARCHIVED-Dreyco Guest

5. ARCHIVED-TheSpin Guest

Well even though this thread was written like 3 years ago and a lot of it no longer applies, I'd like to mention my 1 problem with character creation that doesn't involve actually adding new graphcs.
    I wish things like adornments, or jewelry could be more individually customized. The first example that comes to mind is troll males. Only 2 of the troll adornments have goatees, and they both have other things included like spikey eyebrows.
    Also I'd like these adornments to not disappear if you show your helm graphic and the helm graphic doesn't interfere with the adornment. Same example with a troll goatee.... the goatee disappears if any kind of hat is worn, even if it doesn't cover his face.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rorasis Guest

At the very least, multiple body types. Preferably, customization more along the lines of Vanguard or AoC
  7. ARCHIVED-Tsunai Guest

After nearly 2 years, I don't even think there's any skin left on the bones of this one. ;)
    Please feel free to open a new thread of this subject with your new and fresh input and leave the zombie-posts to the worms.