What doesn't fit in the home depot?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Denmum, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Vichane Well-Known Member

I bought 900 of each house item from the merchant and it makes me sad to log in day after day with my precious inventory slots wasted.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Which merchant? :-/

The Erollisi ones? I thought their stuff all fit in there... :-/

Uwk
  3. Vichane Well-Known Member

No. The merchant is named Roland something in east freeport and in Qeynos harbor.
  4. Denmum Developer

The items on Kael have the exact same flags on them as they do on live. If they are no-trade on live, they are no-trade on Kael. The "point" is that they are accessible at all for decorators over there. Additionally, it is sort of straying off-topic as heirloom also wouldn't fit in a depot. Kael is sadly a totally separate topic than finding fully tradeable items that are still missing the proper flags to go in the depot.
  5. Vichane Well-Known Member

So im talking about the merchant Ronald something that sells the items on the antonia bayle server.

They are no-trade so they can't go into the depot on the antonia bayle server.
  6. Denmum Developer

Ah! Since those are achievement rewards that you can endlessly buy for 0 coins, they are no-trade to prevent players from using them for broker profiteering. There are no plans at this time to change the tag on them

Don't let Lera hear this, but since they are "free", if you run low on space, I'd personally nuke them and just buy more when you need them. :)

(Trivia: Ronald Gleneed = "Lore and Legend", just like Londiar, the tinkering/transmuting/adorning daily NPC has a name that is a scrambled version of "Adorning Daily")
    Jinksie and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Tkia Well-Known Member

If the tag is just to keep them off the broker can't they be tagged heirloom instead of no trade? They still wouldn't go in the depot but at least you could shop on one toon and distribute via the shared bank.

I just ran into this problem with the March freebie on the marketplace. Usually I buy enough on one toon to feed the server and drop them in shared bank to pick up next time the other toons pass by. This one is no trade so I'll have to log in every toon individually just to pick them up. Not totally convinced its worth it. Yes, we do sort of hate heirloom, but we hate no trade even more when there's no good reason not to be able to share on the account. :confused:
  8. Lera Well-Known Member

I HEARD THAT.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's all right, love; I know how you feel about...deleting...any house items... :eek:

But not to worry too much; she didn't say to do that with CUBE PETS... X-|

Uwk