What do you want to see in the next xpac? What mistakes should be avoided?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by TrulyVexed, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Lucus Well-Known Member

Some things i would avoid are stuff like the new infuser dropped ones that only have a percent chance to apply i'd shift the balance from chance to range of improvement to stats, they'll become like the raven feathered shroud since to get the best shroud you need 4 your chances of actually getting one drops.

trust me i've run the heroics that drop em enough and i've lost every single time to someone that ether didn't have it or already had at least one. since the dropped infusers only give a percent change great luck at winning enough and having enough to succeed and make the effort worth it

the upgrade mechanic works fine for the adv solos but if they want that upgrade system to keep going there should be different items required to go from tier 1>2>3>4 etc so those that don't have one actually have a reasonable chance of obtaining one instead of murphy's RNG controlling whether you will ever actually get one due to the odds being 4x worse.

as for crafted equipment from heroic drops these should follow along archetype lines, different component for different types, fighter, scout, mage, priest to prevent people from just rolling on every single one for their main when others in the group need the upgrade more and if they do roll on such things they risk the group's ire if they didn't pre-agree to it.
  2. Tinrae Member

I... love this idea. :)