What do you listen to while playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ShaggyBodom, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Glassjaw Active Member

This is what most often goes through my mind on our raids on the... rough nights.

Lesserof, Rhodris and ShaggyBodom like this.
  2. Arieste Well-Known Member

If i'm raiding or doing any kind of harder content that requires concentration, i just have vent and in-game sound (but not music) on. Outside music or tv is distracting.

If i'm just farming or running in pugs, i'll have music on. Music will almost always be albums or playlists that i have on.

Lately:
    Alvvays
    Brody Dalle
    Metric
    Garbage
    Florence and the Machine
    Archive
    Fiona Apple
    Die Mannequin
    Placebo
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Pentatonix. Fantastic acapella group.
    ShaggyBodom and Avahlynn like this.
  4. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Lol this brings back so many memories of the TV show!! RIP Benny Hill - you were a most unlikely comic genius (for the time).
  5. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I'd never heard of this group so I went to check em out. Amazing! Thanks for a great find!
  6. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Just checked them out as well, I enjoy acapella every now and then. They are very good :D I LOVE going to acapella concerts, I go whenever I find out their is one locally.

I just found this acapella song the other day, Ring of Fire cover, very good!
    Avahlynn likes this.
  7. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

lol just read the description of that song I linked above: "Hope you enjoy Ring of Fire featuring our friend Avi Kaplan of Pentatonix!" Didn't mean for that to happen :p
  8. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

Kyuss.

/thread
  9. Sizzla New Member

Anything produced or mixed by Truth.

10. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Decided to end my 2 month gaming break and ultimately decided to come back to EQ2 yesterday. I have only been playing this playlist while playing so far (need Spotify to see it I think): Starred (656 songs on it as of the time posting this)