What can I do for you? (offering /claim items)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes, the one talked about in this thread before by Eryn. Actually, I would love to get my grabby fingers on just about anything since the addict in me rears its ugly head when I read these wishlish threads.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Well, fortunately, the Powers generally try to accede to our desires in these. Bless them, at least for that. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Tsurara Member

Kind of a huge bump (or necro) post, but I've been gone a while and am looking for items from the last three expansions to be placed on AB in my grotto, the paintings, teleporters and mounts from the collector's or premium.

Kunark Ascending:
    Fenice, the Everburning Flame (premium mount)
    Skyfire Phoenix (mount)
    Kunark Ascending (painting)
    Cae'Dal Star (teleporter)

Planes of Prophecy:
    Argas, Guardian of Magic (premium mount)
    Augury Harbinger (mount)
    Planes of Prophecy (painting)
    Mechanical Travel Gear (teleporter)

(Going to buy the expansion)
    Chaos Descending:
    Hestia Emberhoof (premium mount)
    Skoria Torrantmane (mount)
    Chaos Descending (painting)
    Chaos Descending: Gateway to Knowledge (teleporter)
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I could create an AB character who can give you all the KA stuff and most of the PoP stuff. Can't give you the CD stuff because I haven't bought that expansion. Send me a PM to discuss it.
  5. Tsurara Member

Thank you, Juraiya for placing some of the items in my grotto and guild hall.

Looking for

Planes of Prophecy:
    Argas, Guardian of Magic (premium mount)
  6. Tsurara Member

Updating my list of stuff i can offer (as well as bumping the thread)

Promo -
    Welcome Home Starter Furniture Pack

Old Expansion Claims -
    TFD - a bonsai tree - 2 choices
    EoF - a Clockwork Whirlygig - 3 choices
    RoK - A Tamed Cockatrice - 3 choices
    DoF- a monkey collar - 9 choices

Veteran Rewards -
    1mo - Weapon Rack
    3mo - 'Your future tomb stone'
    18mo - Pirate Flag
    4y - Treasure Hoard
    6y - Fate Accessory Bag (Shroud of Fate/Hood of Fate)(appearance item for House Actor or Mannequin)
    8y - Veteran's Elemental Mount - 4 choices

Chaos Descending: Collector's Edition -
    Chaos Descending Painting
    Chaos Descending: Gateway to Knowledge (portal)
    Skoria Torretmane (mount)

Also can place anything from the Days of Summer merchant,
    and since I use free heroics as throw-aways, can offer Bassac, The Brash (current free heroic mount)
    as well as the heroic gear for appearance on actors or mannequins.

let me know if i should update with links or if this is fine..
  7. Valandra Member

Tsurara, do you have any chars on AB? I would LOVE the Chaos Descending painting for my guild hall. ( I could only afford the standard edition)
  8. Tsurara Member

Yes, please send me a PM with the details, depending on the day I'm usually on late.

9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you can hold out on expac purchases until September of the next year (for instance, they released Chaos Descending officially around Nov. 2018, iirc [pre-order way before that, of course]; I'm still waiting 'til Sept. of this year to get my Collector's Edition of it), they've been doing a lovely half-off sale of the previous expac while gearing up to trot out the new one. And if you're a Member as well, you still get the additional 10% off on top of that! :)

So, the last couple or so expacs I've gotten were $89.95/2 = $44.975 ≈ $44.98 x 0.10 = $4.49 = $44.98 - $4.49 => $40.49 total (if I'm remembering the original price correctly and it wasn't $89.99 or something, but you get the idea). For the cost of a little more than the Standard Edition and a bit of time (and my writhing in impatient envy when I see the stuff we can make from the Chaos Descending Collector's Edition recipes! Oh my stars they're lovely, I've been so tempted...), they will actually make money off me when I don't just simply wait for access to the new zones, etc. to go free in two years, if they still do that sort of thing. :-/

EDIT: My bad, it is $89.99, which would make it actually... /drum_roll

$40.50 (I think F2P folks still get the 1/2 off originally, so it'd be like $45).

Sorry for the mistake! :D

Uwk
  10. Valandra Member

That's a great suggestion, I'd really like the recipes as well. Some beautiful things to be made.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If memory serves, there's also a sale then on upgrading your Standard Edition to a Collector's Edition, though I'm not sure. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Valandra like this.
  12. Valandra Member

Awesome! Thank you for your insight! I will have to check into that when I have some extra income! :)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, you should have until late September (not sure of the actual date)... :)

Uwk
    Geroblue, Breanna and Valandra like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Last year we had until the second week of October to upgrade our PoP to basic to collectors or collectors to premium during the 50% of sale which was going on during the pre-order period for CD. When CD released, the sale was over.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True! Once the official release of the next expac has come, it's too late for the sale. :-/

Mark thy calendars, folks! :D

Uwk
    Valandra and Breanna like this.
  16. Valandra Member

Good to know!!!
  17. Merriel Well-Known Member

If anyone has:
    Pillager's Booty: \aITEM 1340487234 -1218746980: Pillager's Booty\/a (SOE Live 2013)

Vasciagio would love to have it dropped in one of his homes. I don't know why he hasn't posted here to request it, but he has made it clear he would really like it in place of an anchor he put down in the house. (Maj'dul server) :D
  18. Dilon Active Member

I am still looking for someone who has the claimable from PC Gamer Magazine #248 who is willing to trade the four paintings.

Portrait of an Adventurer
    Portrait of Firiona Vie
    Portrait of Jalena
    Portrait of Keeshar

PST to Thurgadin.Glasscannon or reply here/send a message if you have and are willing to trade!
  19. Dilon Active Member

I was able to obtain the set, thank you!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That was fast! Grats! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.