What can I do for you? (offering /claim items)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a 6 room FREEPORT license?? (looking for either Thurgadin or I could make an evil character on Majdul if I have to!)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Race to Trakanon: Sunbrite Clothwork Pegasus
    Is this still available??
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

The Sunbrite Clothwork Pegasus was a one week thing...get to level 10 on Race to Trakanon in one week. That server was shut down and anyone left on it was transferred to Stormhold. The mount is per character so someone could make a temp char and place it in a house.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm happy to give you a Sunbrite if you want it on the Thurgadin server - or any other server if I can /claim it - never tried tbh, I've not had a use for them yet.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

New post, updated list as I have more I can add now, plus I was able to recover an old account that has a few claims I can't get on my primary account.
    • Attache', Consul, Delegate, and Diplomat cups (Recruiter rewards house items)
    • Ferocious Alabaster Steed (mount converted to house item, Recruiter rewards)
    • Highland Stalker's Mount (armored or not, converted to house item)
    • Kunark Ascending (painting, KA expansion)
    • Cae'dal Star (Kunark Ascending house portal device)
    • Skyfire Phoenix (mount converted to house item, KA expansion)
    • Altar of the Ancients (Thalumbra expansion pre-order house item, decor only - no buff if you did not pre-order the expac)
    • Cavedrifter (mount converted to house item, Thalumbra expansion)
    • Terror's Below (painting, Thalumbra expansion)
    • Tunneler of Thalumbra (Thalumbra house portal device)
    • Veteran's Elemental Mount (converted to house item - 8 year veteran reward)
    • A Bonsai Tree
    • Striped Savage Pteranodon (converted to house item...assuming they can be converted)
    • Mage Tower Mirage (AoM house portal device)
    • Prehistoric House Pet (house pet)
    • Altar of Malice on canvas (painting, AoM expansion)
    • Echoes of Faydwer - Clockwork Whirlygig
    • A Tamed Cockatrice (house pet)
    • a Burynai Digger
    • Darkcrow Etherwing (mount converted to house item, ToV expansion)
    • Tapestry: Tears of Veeshan (painting, ToV expansion)
    • Shissar Custodian Plushie (ToV expansion)
    • Pirate Flag (18 month veteran reward)
    • Your Future Tombstone (3 month veteran reward)
    • A Monkey Collar (house pet)
    • Welcome Home Starter Furniture Pack (Irontoe Bed, Side Table, Chair x2, an Enchanter's Candelabra x2)
    • Weapon Rack (1 month veteran reward)
    • Treasure Hoard (rent deduction will not work in another person's house though, so would just be an appearance item - 4 year veteran reward)
    Tradeskill items for commission:
    • Dhalgar building blocks
    • City of Mist building blocks
    I mainly play on Maj'dul server, but as these recipes only require Artisan level 2, I am able to craft these items on any server except IoR and any other event or TLE servers. In order for you to actually own the items I craft, it would be best for us to meet in your guild hall so you can commission the recipes. The items are heirloom once crafted, so if I craft them and place them in the house, they would be bound to my account, but if you commission them, then they would go into your inventory and become bound to your account instead.

Fortunately, they craft x4 of each item per combine. Unfortunately, I would be using a low level crafter to make them, so she won't have mass production skills. It could take a long while, therefore, to craft these items for you if you are wanting a lot of them. If you can find someone with mass production skills on your server who can craft these, it would be faster, but I am more than willing to arrange a time to meet with you and craft these items, whether commissioned or not.

Appearance (to put on mannequin):
    • Green Journeyman's Cloak
    • Veeshan Loyalty Cloak
    • Cloak of the Void
    • Guarding of the Reasoned set
    • Guarding of the Learned set
    • Legacies: Wyrmscale Armwrap (Maj'dul server only)
    • Illisia's Cloak (Maj'dul server only)
    • Asharae's Cloak (Maj'dul server only)
    • Bayle's Cloak (Maj'dul server only)
    • Cloak of the Guardian's (Maj'dul server only)
    • Fear-Touched Wand (Maj'dul server only)
    • Dragonbrood - The Anarchs: Helm of the Wyrmslayer (Maj'dul server only)
    • Dragonbrood - The Anarchs: Cloak of the Arbor (Maj'dul server only)
    • Dragonbrood - The Anarchs: Wings of Deception (cloak slot, Maj'dul server only)
    Xillean, Llaine, Katz and 1 other person like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooooh...what server are you on, Merriel? :)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

I mostly just play on Maj'dul server but I can create a throw away character, claim the recipes, level to artisan 2 and craft the items for whomever should need them on any server except IoR and the TLE servers. As long as the person who needs the items gives me a place to craft them and provides the materials to do so, I should be good on any server except those three, so I am not limited to the server I play on. :)
    Quiarrah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sweet! :D

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I would love some of the Dhlgar stuff.. . (just not sure which house yet) That would be on the Thurgadin server. I could invite and give you acess to my guild hall so you could use the resources there.Of course I would open that up for anyone on Thurgadin if they wanted the stuff too (allowing you the use of the Hall). . . **Uwk. . . **
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Didn't you have that City of Mists place you were anxious to get decorated...? :D

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I do! And I hope to have it done this year. . . . but what does that have to do with wanting Dhalgar stuff?? If I could get the house too I would want that also! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

In order for you to actually own the items I craft, it would be best for us to meet in your guild hall so you can commission the recipes. The items are heirloom once crafted, so if I craft them and place them in the house, they would be bound to my account, but if you commission them, then they would go into your inventory and become bound to your account.

Fortunately, they craft x4 of each item per combine. Unfortunately, I would be using a low level crafter to make them, so she won't have mass production skills. It could take a long while, therefore, to craft these items for you if you are wanting a lot of them. If you can find someone with mass production skills on your server who can craft these, it would be faster, but I am more than willing to arrange a time to meet with you and craft these items for you, if you like. :)
  13. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I don't have a heck of a lot to offer other than the basics. But I do have that set of 4 paintings that came from a magazine code a few years back. They are awesome for framing other things, and look very vibrant!
    Portrait of an Adventurer
    Portrait of Firiona Vie
    Portrait of Jalena
    Portrait of Keeshar
    If you need these, let me know! I'm always happy to make a throw away toon and place as many as you need!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! There was someone on one of the servers (no idea who or where any more...too many weird hours :confused:) who was looking for that exact thing! We turned her (him?) on to this thread; hopefully, the connection has been made! :D

Uwk
    Merriel, Prissetta and Wizzam like this.
  15. Acuveiz New Member

I am seeking to buy house placement of a specific item if ANYONE has it unclaimed, or claimed already on skyfire server. Nagafen at Rest, a claim item from a past Beckett Magazine issue. It is extremely rare and if found on skyfire I am offering 1 million plat, any other server a krono. Chances are highly unlikely but hey, I got directed here so it is definitely worth a shot! I am in LOVE with that item.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep! This is Acuveiz, everyone, earnestly seeking this item. If you can help out on Skyfire, please do so! :D

Good luck, Acu! :)

Uwk
    Merriel and Prissetta like this.
  17. Merriel Well-Known Member

I posted this item on the Loyalty Merchant thread in hopes we can get the Nagafen at Rest added to the Loyalty Merchant in the near future. That way more people can enjoy the item, since it's pretty well impossible to get now. :)
  18. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Not sure if this would go under here, but by any chance does anyone have Nayad plushies from the Nayad Grotto collection they are willing to part with? I need almost 10.
    Xillean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Wargred Member

I was wondering if anyone still offers their items anymore. There are some I would love to have placed in a home I'm currently working on.
  20. Xillean Well-Known Member

Just a fyi for my fellow decorators, I was able to help Wargred and he has everything he requested thus far :)