Warden Other Forms

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Peruru, Nov 20, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Peruru Guest

Hey everyone. I am a 19 druid planning to be warden, and I was just wondering if anyone knew what these spells were:

30 - Rowyl's Form of the Vale - Changes form
    35 - Call of the Fae - changes the form of the warden
    40 - Form of the Strange Bear - Changes the target into a strange creature
    40 - Curse of the Un-natural - Changes the target into a hideous creature

I know 35 is faerie form, guessing 40 is a strange bear form, but what about the others? One more question, are these forms stackable with the wolf form? Because if I get sick of the wolf form, but still want the buff, could I just override wolf image and use lets say the faerie image? I am so excited to be become a warden! Not too many of us around!
  2. ARCHIVED-Greytom Guest

I would love to know the answer to this as well. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-barjin Guest

They are all entertainment spells, I suggest picking up the Prima EQ2 guide for more info but they provide no real benefits they are just for fun. All classes have some of these. Hope this helps
  4. ARCHIVED-Owlbear Guest

I know the don't DO anything. Just want to know what they look like hehe. Can anyone confirm what they are?

Call of the Fae is a pixie or some such I hear, but not sure.

Form of the strange bear.... no idea? owl bear perhaps?

Form of the Vale....? No guess on this one even? A deer?
  5. ARCHIVED-Vasharyn Guest

I would also love to know more specifics about the different forms, specifically:

Rowyl's Form of the Vale

Form of the Strange Bear
    and
    Curse of the Unnatural.

I'm *still* undecided as to whether I want to be a Fury or a Warden, and the forms while fluff to many, will play a part in my decision.

I know Fury's get Lion ad infinitum, and Badger.

Does anybody have personal experience, or maybe even a screenshot of some of these others for Wardens? There's got to be some people at that level by now..
  6. ARCHIVED-Vasharyn Guest

I asked a level 31 Warden last night, and apparently Rowyl's Form of the Vale turns you into a deer.

Now just need to clear up Form of the Strange Bear and Curse of the Unnatural. Are these both actually warden spells as mentioned in one spell list, or is one warden and one fury, as mentioned in another list?
  7. ARCHIVED-Owlbear Guest

Curse of the un-natural is a fury spell NOT a warden spell.

Some bad spell lists have been going around with it listed as a warden spell when it is not.
  8. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

I can understand the Rowyl's spell being entertainment (much like the Shamans Hawk form is), but there's no buffs to the Call of the Fae spell? I was really looking forward to an alternative form that was tiny yet gave buffs like Wolf form does. Any level 35 Wardens out there able to confirm this is the case? Also, able to confirm if that is a pixie or faerie form? How about the Strange Bear form.. is it Owlbear? Been asking in game and nobody has any clue yet.
    Message Edited by neblehK on 11-29-2004 09:38 AM
  9. ARCHIVED-Xarnthal Guest

30 - Rowyl's Form of the Vale - Changes form

That spell is the most ridiculous thing you will ever see. It will make you want to reroll.
  10. ARCHIVED-Owlbear Guest

I'm hoping the lvl 40 form of the strange bear may be worth it. As a deer and a sprite are just not too awe inspiring heh.

Any lvl 40 wardens out there yet?
  11. ARCHIVED-Raider Hater Guest

You wanna expand on this? What is so rediculous about it?
  12. ARCHIVED-Drachan Guest

A deer? Hmm.. why not a stag? Those are really cool :)
    Tho I can live with being a cuuute deer with those big black eyes :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Xefier Guest

Does anyone have any idea where to find/buy the deer form spell? I just got level 30 last night and am Qeynosian, cannot find it anywhere, not on the Qeynos Harbor scribe either. Thanks anyone!
  14. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

First building on the right zoning from south Qeynos into the Harbor, scribe there has it.
  15. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

You're talkng about the guild registry building, right? That's where I'm guessing its sold, still have 1-2 more levels before Im going to go check though.
  16. ARCHIVED-Xefier Guest

I checked there first guys.. he doesn't have the spell :( There is a small chance that the scribe in Elddar might have it if he he had the fury's faerie fire, but the servers are down now so I cant check.
  17. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

Hmmm, well now you have me curious since I'll be going for this spell soon myself. I'd say my first action (once the servers are back up) would be to ask another Warden that might be on that's lvl 30+.

If none are on, Elddar Grove tree scribe would be my second guess as well. There are no scribes or merchants in or around the Temple of Life is there?
  18. ARCHIVED-Xefier Guest

Update! A previous poster was correct, in Qeynos Harbor, there IS another scribe shop ACROSS from the one shown on the map that sells 30+ Spells including our other illusion forms, just picked it up for 57s, thanks! and have fun looking like a deer all!
    Message Edited by Xefier on 12-01-2004 11:07 AM
  19. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

Wow, very nice. I have to say, I think Qeynos Harbor has easily become my favorite zone in Qeynos... Black Market, Regular Market, Mender, Bell to Antonica etc, merchants to sell to, and now these spells... good stuff!
  20. ARCHIVED-Jjenjjer Guest

Err I know this is off topic.. but where is the blackmarket vendor? unless he is hidden or upstairs I thought I'da found him by now.