Warden in MT grp

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Hanzz00, Mar 19, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Wabit Guest

if any of the MT group healers are chain nuking consistanty during raids, tells me we have too many healers on a that raid (everything besides PoS and DMP we did with 5 healers in t6)... i don't bring priests to be dps... it would be the same as if i as MT switched to off stance from def (lose mita and avoidance)...
    as for raid leader, well that can be anyone who is paying attention... all you need is for the combat logs to be on...
    but yes wardens can out dps guards and palys, and even with SKs most every encounter with int gear and nukeing with some spot healing...
    the way i look at it, its the MT groups main job to give the MT the best chance for survival... thier dps can be next to nothing, i have them there for buffs and heals... i'm hardest on the MT group during raids when we die to stupid stuff (just plain getting beat on an encounter i can take)... if my group is good we can make up for others mistakes... i'd rather have my healers full mana than waist it on nukes incase something bad does happen... thats when beating something feels best... 2 of the 4 group die cause of bad pull (easy to get 2 encounters), mistimed AE (lagspikes suck), whatever; we can recover... even the boring trash can be deadly when the unexpected happens...
  2. ARCHIVED-Unmasked Guest

You need fewer healers for trash than you do for boss mobs. Everyone likes to feel useful and do something even if it's pointless nuking against trash. This is especially true in zones like PPR. Otherwise why even bother playing?
  3. ARCHIVED-mikemcmodmike Guest

Agreed. This isn't T5 anymore where you zone in to fight one encounter. You fight easy and hard mobs in the same zone. Well, at least we aren't fighting T5 anymore :)