Fixed Internally Vylkorin, the Vile not contributing to battalion buff

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tabri, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Tabri Well-Known Member

I was hoping this would be fixed without starting a thread for it this update but it wasnt :(

Vylkorin, if you right click him message will show he gives 3% to the battalion, on the buff bar it shows he is not giving the buff, on your personal stats he does not give any increase in fervor either so I am having to use another mercenary from Shattered lands at the moment till this is fixed.

[IMG]
  2. RomanSergeevich New Member

Have many, new mercenaries not give nor any buffs .....apparently this is the problem of those who pumped them...pay money. This is a very sad situation. Can anyone answer when this is fixed????
  3. Nabu veteran infrequent poster

I suggest we all keep spamming petition and bugs until they take it seriously. There is no clear message on how to level or summon mercs to get the right/best battalion buff. But it's in the game now, so they need to fix it..

Also using station cash to level or the reducers from cobalt crates or any other method should yield the same increases in buff/contribution. Penalising one method over another is wrong and if they put that kind of adverse mechanic in game then they legally have to advise it's there.....
    Breanna and Argosunited like this.
  4. Nabu veteran infrequent poster

Forgot to mention...

When some players have more than 40 fervor and 400k abmod or 200 cb it is a serious advantage and if you were to use levelling in a normal, non assisted way then none would have the best buffs since the new mercs wouldn't have been active long enough to level all 3....
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Um, no, they don't. Read the Terms of Service:

To the extent permitted by law, the Daybreak Games are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Access to and use of the Daybreak Games are at your sole risk. Daybreak disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Daybreak Games, including all statutory and implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Daybreak makes no warranty with respect to the quality or availability of the Daybreak Games, including, without limitation, that access to any of them will be uninterrupted, continuous, virus-free, error free, reliable, secure and/or compatible with any particular hardware and/or software. Daybreak hereby disclaims any and all obligations to furnish any maintenance and/or support services with respect to the Daybreak Games.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Are you sure your mecenary is unlocked?

For the first attemt you have to summon (in your case) a non healer and then Vylkorin again.. then it should work
  7. SynergyBlaize Member

I got Vylkorin just a few days ago & my Battalion buff changed from Shattered Lands to Blood of Luclin.
    I did unlock him, if that makes any difference
  8. Tabri Well-Known Member

I assumed they fixed this mercenary as mine is now giving the battalion buff, he is now giving it at level 10. I thought all mercenaries gave the buff at level 5 but maybe this one is different if anyone else can confirm over level 10, otherwise I dont know why all of a sudden he is giving it unless level requirement.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Perciful Active Member

10. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anybody.