Vuulak's Changes

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gaealiege, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Arieste Well-Known Member

I'd rather content require 2 healers than no healer at all, which is the way Armatal is designed. He is probably easier to beat without a healer than with two.

I usually do him with just one.
  2. Treejay Active Member

ive brought two healers i think to VD once and it was one that was beign carried cause it had no gear, so we really juts 5 manned it... none of the zones require 2 healers.
  3. Arieste Well-Known Member

What I meant above wass that Arhmatal is designed in a way that it's better to have zero healers than two, which i don't think is good. I think you read it the other way.
  4. Skream Member

Pre-nerf this was definitely true.
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

LOL so final heroic mob is tank and spank ? click temp and shout not more temp (to ask healer for use of his DR or thorn or DP).

=> still no way to go there in pick up, we had warden templar sk and no way to fill the group.

Amusingly with 2 tanks you can probably have temp 100% of the time (you may need three)
    so you may do t with 2-3 tank with 100k hps chaining temps and snaps ;-)
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

how do you get to 15K, paladin is a12k self buffed I still have 3-4 green gems to add but that shall bring it at most to 12500.
    I took al the %mit and %hp items i found.
  7. Hayz New Member

Pally wise at the moment when I have my defense based AA spec on, I'm at about 13.5 k mit self buffed and that with almost all + mit % items and armour I can get (only +mit pieces I am missing are helm, forearms and maybe 1 or 2 of the jewelry pieces that actually do +mit) + the extra 10% from the eldar dragon scales AA line and the 13.5% purple adorn for your chest, though saying this I still haven't had a chance to run the zone since I went with some guildies a while back to see what the zone was like and just for kicks (btw this was pre-Vuulak changes and I had more a mix of +mit & +block pieces) so I haven't had a chance to see how much of a difference all this would have made yet.

so yeah as a Pally it should be doable to get to or close to 15k mit if you can manage to win the jewelry and luck out on amour boxes but a few of your melee stats are going to be a bit harder to get close to their caps.

EDITED: for some reason my font size was doing something funky
  8. Elaiya Member

I just wanted to throw it out there that at this point the final mob in Dominion does not require two healers. As an Inquisitor sitting in upgraded potent armor with the exception of my chest and legs I was able to solo heal a Paladin through the entire zone. Group setup was a Swashie, Coercer, Paladin, Inquisitor, Monk, and Brigand. I didn't really even notice having to use any of my emergency spells - so it definitely can be done.
  9. Grisweld Member

I run at 11.8k mit self buffed. Usually have a warden,inq, coec, brig, dirge, or wizzy. We farm that zone and i have no issues with damage spikes exact a random one or two depending on fire placement. I dont ever have to use loh or recast my self death prevent. Just make sure you have entire group do rotations based on the group... not ones self and you are gold.
  10. Grisweld Member

Also a zerker runs with same set up... just swap the brig and wiz.