Veteran Reward, 9 years.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-theriatis, Nov 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Juggercap Guest

salty21db wrote:
    I still think your history is off...but whatever.
  2. ARCHIVED-crazyeyes321 Guest

9 year vet reward should come the the title, "The Eternal".
    Just sayin.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

Geothe wrote:
    for someone with a November 10, 2004 join date it might be too long ago for you to remember all (and I mean 30+) consumables you've gotten along the way. 6-50% XP, 6-77% XP, 6-110% XP, etc, etc, etc.... each and everyone of them available on the cash shop. and we have people asking for more in this thread, like the first 30 or 40 XP pots wasn't enough to get a capped toon.
  4. ARCHIVED-salty21db Guest

Koleg@Unrest_old wrote:
    Oddly enough when they give more experience pots people complain that they have no need for them and want something different. I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find topics/posts about it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

salty21db wrote:
    Let me help out here, I don't need/want more xp pots with vet rewards.
    I can already level 1-92/320 without using 1/3rd of the ones I've already been rewarded. Even more would have little to no use. If you want to talk about vitality potions, you might get me interested, but even then those things only last a few minutes.
  6. ARCHIVED-crazyeyes321 Guest

I think a sweet veteran reward would be an item that makes you make a custom title. Would be subject to naming policy and the like, and since its a title Im not sure that it should be server exclusive.
    24 hr reuse or something, similiar to a characters last name changing.
  7. ARCHIVED-Deago Guest

"The Real OG <insert name>"
    "Gangsta Gnome <insert name>"
    "Tens and Twenties <insert name>"
    "Snap Crackle Pop <insert name>"
    "Magically Delicious <insert name>"
    "Beam Me Up <insert name>"
    "<insert name> of Borg"
    etc...

Would make for some lols
  8. ARCHIVED-Zergosch Guest

There serveral great ideas, what could be more fun, then healingpotions and so on ;-)
    Selfmadetitel is my favorit
    A real small mount for dwarfs would also be cute ^^ (i know i protest that in first ^^)