[Updated] The WARLOCK hat is in!

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432, Jan 25, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-EliteHero Guest

HEy also can u plz let me know where u can get this hat or how its trops or w/e give me the details...
  2. ARCHIVED-Gromann Guest

And when is this going live?
  3. ARCHIVED-Sesskia Guest

Im not that stuck on it tbh...it looks like a cross between a bicycle helmet, and something from Flash Gordon...

We are supposed to be sorcerors not a team of evil alien American Football players...
  4. ARCHIVED-EpokSilvermoon Guest

I don't like the hat at all as my warlock is not evil LOL.
  5. ARCHIVED-Soul_Dreamer Guest

All Warlocks are evil, just some of us are in Qeynos and Kelethin bideing their time for The Great Takover :).

Go on, admit it, the sound of people crying makes you happy :)

Really sweet hat though :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Ruut Li Guest

It reminds me of bugs, specially the insects in Bonemire, ravasects? I guess poisonous insects is appropriate. Its probably better than a disease hat: a furry dead rat à la old druid hat-style.
  7. ARCHIVED-Andromax1 Guest

cool that we got our own design, tho i dunno if I like it. I guess im curious if all the relic will switch over to that graphic too? Id prefer the old wizard style. Looks peeyomp on my gnome.
  8. ARCHIVED-Epictetus Guest

I have to admit i do like the oldschool wizard/witch style pointy hats better. And something with proper horns would also have been cooler. But then again i always hide my head cover anyway (when im not wearing the pumpkin head) cause my pointy hair makes me look taller.
  9. ARCHIVED-EpokSilvermoon Guest

nooooo! Using posion and disease against my foes is not more evil than to burn or freeze them to death lol :p
  10. ARCHIVED-Avatare Guest

I'll be rockin' the new hat come LU31

/****
  11. ARCHIVED-AikonHalcyon Guest

Kind of looks like a future design for a Indianapolis Colts helmet.
  12. ARCHIVED-EpokSilvermoon Guest

Also it reminds me of BORG. No idea why...
  13. ARCHIVED-Giara Guest

Meh.....I think I'll be keeping my original designs for Hoo'loh and relic. It is too manly for my female warlock. Unique design though.
  14. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

Is this from Test or is it already "live" on regular servers?
  15. ARCHIVED-Rothrek Guest

Now wait! can I turn my relic hat into this beast, or is only hooluh?
  16. ARCHIVED-Soefje Guest

I think this thing is butt ugly. :smileysad:
  17. ARCHIVED-Gnomie Guest

Posted by Lotus :
    "Warlocks receive the scary Geigerish soul sucking helm. Yes I mean soul sucking. I tried to stretch out a bit more with this skull cap. When this cap is worn your eyes, mouth and teeth will be gone. Only a flickering void will be seen from inside your head. The appearance differs from races to races. Some will see straight though, some will just see your empty eye sockets!"
    This hat is awesome i dont care what you think. Wait till you see the hat from all angles with maximum graphics and particle effects! :) \

GIOT
  18. ARCHIVED-Snapdragyn Guest

While I still maintain that it's just fugly in the shot we've seen, if it looks as cool ingame as it sounds from that description, I could be persuaded.
  19. ARCHIVED-nightlith Guest

Ok correct me if I'm wrong but don't warlocks draw their power from the Void? The same place Shadowmen, Nightbloods etc come from? The same place that spawned the Obelisk of Lost Souls? This hat fits us perfectly imo, it looks alot like it would channel and focus those dark energies, and was the first thing I thought when I saw it. To the artist that designed this and got it in game for us, thank you so much.

Now....if only our armour matched the hat (in terms of colour and style)
  20. ARCHIVED-TheStateFish Guest

I'm sure there aren't many out there, but with every day another might drop... a previously looted Cap of the Dark Arts will be converted to the new graphic when the patch hits live?