[Updated] The WARLOCK hat is in!

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432, Jan 25, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432 Guest

[IMG]

Blame SOE on mixing them up :smileytongue:

Message Edited by EQ2Playa432 on 01-25-2007 10:31 PM
    Message Edited by EQ2Playa432 on 01-25-2007 10:33 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

Freaking HOT thanks devs.. lol :)
  3. ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432 Guest

My eyes are bleeding after looking at that.
  4. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

Lol well guildies suck lol :) sorry bad ya know screen shot oh well makes a point

PS Did you mix necro and warlock hats up?
    Message Edited by Keithoth on 01-25-2007 07:07 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-Melseb Guest

Are you serious?

Daenarys
    70 Warlock
    Mob Squad
    Kithicor
  6. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

I think I might be keeping my old hat
  7. ARCHIVED-Abyssion Guest

It looks like you mixed up the warlock and necro hats....

Or SOE lost their minds. Both are viable....
  8. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

BTW think they mixed em up lol ... look at new necrofor ours id say safe to assume ..
  9. ARCHIVED-MorbiusAu Guest

Yeh if you look at the pics, the warlock is wearing a black vest and hte necro a red robe..

but as far as relic goes, warlocks get the red robe and necros the black vest.
  10. ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432 Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Raidi Sovin'faile Guest

Oh god.. how is this thing gonna look on my Froglok? Is it gonna sit on top of my head like a little tophat like the frostfell hat does? Ugh....

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong... the angle is pretty crappy, are there any better pictures out there, you know... on a toon that isn't the same color as the hat? Are those grey things on the side part of the person's head or do they come out the side of the mask?

Whoever took this pic should never be a photographer, or a model...
    Message Edited by Raidi Sovin'faile on 01-25-2007 09:59 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

Ok, that's a bit better. I might use this one
  13. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

I think it looks pretty cool honestly. It took me a bit -- and this bigger picture helps -- but seriously ... no one is going to confuse us with any other class when we wear that hat. LOL :D I mean - it's totally unique and it really doesn't look anything close to any other hat model in the game ... actually if I were a necro I'd be a bit annoyed because their hat looks somewhat like the SK helm (although they did an excellent job with the horns ... I agree -- it does seem a bit backwards in theory for them to get the horns when we are the ones who summon the nightbloods ... but oh well hehe).

Message Edited by Vicontessa on 01-25-2007 09:10 PM
  14. ARCHIVED-Gnomie Guest

YAY FINALLY! :) dont mess with the warlock! Much better than the wizzy one haha

giot
  15. ARCHIVED-LlewCadeyrn Guest

the sides on the warlock one look like they are kinda like horns, angled down and really fat, but [I cannot control my vocabulary] it looks sweet
  16. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

Yeah I saw this when you pointed it out in the other thread ... I'd love to see it from the frontal view. I think you are right ... it puts it into a whole new perspective ... it DOES have horns ... but not like you would expect. hehe
  17. ARCHIVED-LlewCadeyrn Guest

aye, i cant wait to see how they look all over, i want them on test already lol. at least SOE put a lot of effort in this time before releasing them, makes me feel sorry for classes like swashies, brigs and paladins, whos hats were clearly rushed prior EOF
  18. ARCHIVED-LlewCadeyrn Guest

also the top looks interesting, would love to see exactly what that is as well
  19. ARCHIVED-EliteHero Guest

the hat looks really cool but.... its not really gona match with any of our relic gears or fabled robes only vests.... :/
  20. ARCHIVED-EliteHero Guest