Unscheduled fix: Friday, August 31st, 2007

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-Gnobrin, Aug 31, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Crushbone is having continuing problems. We know of the situation and we're looking into it. Very sorry for the continued troubles, all!
    :(

~Gnobrin!
  2. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Antonia Bayle, unlocked and loaded! Go get 'em!

~Gnobrin!
  3. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Crushbone's coming down for a heavy-handed fixin' after playing possum. Hopefully it'll get done quickly, but there's no ETA on that outcome.

~Gnobrin!
  4. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Still awaiting information, this gnome's not goin' anywhere!

~Gnobrin!
  5. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Second verse, same as the first!
    Crushbone's up once again, now with 100% more stability!

~Gnobrin!
  6. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

I've been kicked out for the evening, but there are others awaiting information to post, as soon as it comes available.

Best of luck, all! I hope to see you all ingame, soon!
    ::waves::
    ~Gnobrin!
  7. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

I'm taking over the mic as official time giver and information dispenser.

At this point we are estimating another 3 hours for Mistmoore and Oasis and up to 6 hours for Sebilis and Runnyeye.

Although Splitpaw is up, its loginserver is tied to Runnyeye so no new players will be able to access it until Runnyeye is back up.

If these estimates change at any point I'll update the thread further.

- K
  8. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

latest news from the front lines is about 90 minutes for Mistmoore and Oasis.

Runnyeye and Sebilis etas haven't changed.

- K
  9. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

Very early good morning to you all,

We are attemptng to bring up Oasis and Mistmoore right now but running into a few snags. We should have them ironed out shortly and have the servers back open son.

- K
  10. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

Oasis is now up and unlocked.

- K
  11. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

Mistmoore is now up and unlocked.

- K
  12. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

Update on our remaining closed servers:

We should have a good ETA for Sebilis in the next hour or two. We are hoping it won't take much longer than that to open it back up.

We are in discussion about some problems we are having with Runnyeye and I will update with an eta once that is resolved. Once Runnyeye is back up that will also restore access to Splitpaw.

- K
  13. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

Access should now be restored to Splitpaw. We are running some internal tests on Runnyeye and I should have details on what is happening with that server in about a half hour.

- K
  14. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

Runnyeye is in the process of being unlocked.

While we tried to restore all the character data we ran into several problems and made the difficult decision to restore the server to its state at 7am PDT on Aug 31st. I know that this is less than ideal for everyone but it was deemed the best of our limited choices at this point.

We have one remaining server left to get up and we should have more news on Sebilis in about an hour.

- K
  15. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

After a very long night for a lot of people we have most of our servers back up and running.

We are still working on Sebilis but I have handed over giving updates to more native Japanese servers and they should be posting updates on the Japanese forums.

I appreciate everyone's patience during this event and again sincerely apologize for all the people who were negatively impacted (and who still are) because of this.

- K