Unscheduled fix: Friday, August 31st, 2007

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-Gnobrin, Aug 31, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

The servers will be coming down shortly to fix some issues with buffs dropping/quest issues. There is no ETA in regards to the length of time this fix shall take. When there's new information, I'll update this post!

~Gnobrin!
  2. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Informational update!
    • The present issue was caused due to a recent hotfix meant to assist in the issues of a very few players, hence the odd circumstances now.
    • The gremlins that caused this issue have nothing to do with Legends of Norrath.
    There's still no present ETA for the fix's completion. The team's working feverishly on getting the troubles ironed out. If I hear anything more, I'll update this post!

Until later,
    ~Gnobrin!
  3. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Greetings, all! No new news to inform you of in regards to this situation, I just wanted to let you know that this is still known and the team's working on correcting the situation. There is still no ETA on it's completion.

Until later...
    ~Gnobrin!
  4. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

At this time, Test and Test PvP are open and available for play. The other servers are still being checked/worked on.

~Gnobrin!
  5. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Innovation's is on its way back up. No rollbacks for this server were needed.
  6. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Guk, Najena and Blackburrow are unlocking now and ready for players!
  7. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

New information from the dev team...
    As the servers come up, they have returned to the state they were in at 7am PDT.

~Gnobrin!
  8. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

At this time, Befallen, Permafrost, Crushbone, Unrest, Kithicor, Nektulos, Nagafen, Butcherblock and Lucan Dlere are now unlocked and ready to play! Please note that they are at their approximate 7am PDT status.

~Gnobrin!
  9. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

At this time, Everfrost, Vox and Venekor are now unlocked and ready to play! Please note that they are at their approximate 7am PDT status.

~Gnobrin!
  10. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

At this time, Crushbone, Everfrost, Permafrost, Kithicor, Nektulos, Venekor and Vox have all been brought back down.

~Gnobrin.
  11. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

And now, for your regularly scheduled downtime announcement!
    Yep, still working on it. There was a database issue that effected a small amount of servers, hence the reason to take down some and not all of them. Being able to save character information is a good thing, and some of the naughty servers decided to ignore that requirement. The team's working valiantly on correcting the issue.
    As usual, if I hear more, you shall as well!

~Gnobrin!
  12. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Hour'ly update!
    Sadly, no new news on the 'front. There's been volleys back and forth, but still no reprieve to the fight... Oh, wait... this is supposed to be about the server issues.
    *ahem* Well, then... No new news, sadly. The database folks are still working their digits to the nubs in hopes of getting the trouble resolved and the servers back once more. If I hear more, I'll continue to update via this post. If I can not, I shall have Grimwell or others do the same, to ensure that you're fully informed as to the situation.

Until then...
    ~Gnobrin!
  13. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Oh! Kithicor's being opened, now!
    ::awaits the others, hopefully::

~Gnobrin!
  14. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Nektulos is now unlocked and ready for play!

::awaits further information...::

Until later...
    ~Gnobrin!
  15. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Venekor is about to be unlocked (if it isn't already) and Vox is on it's way to up-ville as well! Have fun!

~Gnobrin!
  16. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Everfrost, you're next! Step in line!

Tis' opening, as I speak. Have fun, Everfrost'ers!
    ~Gnobrin!
  17. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Befallen's up and populating, as I type! Sorry for the lax in that into-update!...

~Gnobrin!
  18. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

/em Taps the microphone
    "Is this thing on?"
    ::crickets::

~Gnobrin!
  19. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Permafrost and Crushbone are now unlocked! Have at 'em!

~Gnobrin!
  20. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

The Bazaar is now up and unlocked!
    :)

~Gnobrin!