Unrest's Tome of Fun

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Squeecha, Jun 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Well, lets inaugurate this one with a busy day then shall we?
    It seems this afternoon will be a busy time on Unrest.
    Around 3PM PST, adventurers in the Commonlands may be able to lend a little assistance to a Dwarf looking for some gathering help.
    Then at 4PM we gets really busy!
    In Greater Faydark, a tale of woe and revenge will play itself out. (Dramatic, huh?) Maybe you can help put this spirit to rest for a time.
    And in the Frostfang Sea, one of those blue dwarfies will be looking for a little research assistance.
    And me myself, I should bes wandering around later this evening with toys.
    Bear in mind that things can happen, so these are planned times, but they could change should real life rear it's ugly head for the folks involved.
  2. ARCHIVED-Stump4 Guest

Thanks! I have baseball tonight and can't attend but it's great to see some events happening again on Unrest.... and they are much appreciated. I'll be sure to let my guildies know!
    Look forward to being able to do these in the future.
  3. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

They've been happening, this isn't any increase.
    They just haven't been getting as much press here is all.
  4. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Well, I has just been informed of a couple of fun things for tomorrow.
    First at 3PM PST, if you is going to be in Antonica, watch for a Dwarf looking for assistance. Something about making things for drinking, but what elses would you expect from a Dwarfie.
    Then at 4PM PST, the area known as Greater Faydark will be subjected to a poor dead orcses quest for revenge.

These are planned, but of course things could happen so I can't swears for absotively certain they will occur. But, barring problems, hopefully you can helps these poor poor peoples.
  5. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Sorry for the absence. I has been busy sitting in waiting rooms and suches lately... and my Guides on Unrest is shy.
    Tomorrow, 7/3, at abouts 2PM PST, Antonica should see some action from the Irongut family.
  6. ARCHIVED-Xylinae Guest

Psha! Squeecha, I am anything but shy! Just been really busy cleaning the Hold and picking up nibbled on cheese!
    Well this past week has found me wandering about meeting people from the frosty frontier of New Halas to the sweltering oppresive heat of Lavastorm and I must say it was quite fun!
    I just dropped by here to let you adventurers know that I heard a rumor that on Tuesday, July 13th at around 10:00 am PDT, there is probably going to be a Gnome needing some help in Antonica.
    disclaimer: As with all rumors, this may not prove to be completely accurate due to unforseen circumstances, but you might want to be on hand in case it proves to be true.
  7. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Piffles. One time doesn't mean you isn't shy.
    Well, I doesn't know what anyone has planned fors the weekend yet, but here's todays planned funs.

First, at 11 AM PST, a trall has been wandering Steamfont lately looking for ways to get dinner.. something about Gnomes..... you might be able to helps him out.
    Then at 4 PM, the spirits are restless again in Greater Faydark and seek your help.
    And at 5 PM, one of them Dwarfies is again planning to be looking for help in the Commonlands.

As always, these is planned, but real life can happen.
  8. ARCHIVED-Jrral Guest

Squeecha wrote:
    Going to try to make this one on my coercer. One of the problems of the event scheduling: the times guides seem to be active tends to coincide with the times I'm at work. I don't think there's any help for that, though.
  9. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Some are active at other times, but it all depends on our schedules.
    For example, except for one of those I listed, I'll still be at work. While some of those folkses will be in bed by the time I get home.
    Plus, Guides is on at a variety of times, but not necessarily running a Quest. Like me last night wanderings around chatting.
  10. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Okays....
    The latest news for the next couple of days.
    Today (the 21st) at abouts 3:30 PST, Darklight Wood should be having a sightseer or two looking for some tour advice and help.
    Tomorrow at 8PM PST (the 22nd), keep an ear open in Antonica for some kitty wanting help. Personally I thinks he is just lazy.
  11. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Okays.. a few more things is going on the next couple of days on Unrest.
    Gnomies seem to bes running rampant, and I can't keep straight for sure everything...... so bear in mind that they might explode something and these things could change.

Today, the 27th, at 10 AM PST, look around in Antonica. Some Gnomes need help occasionally in matters of the heart.
    Then at 1 PM PST, in the New Halas area, there's some fellow with a thing for tea. (I don't gets it myself, but Gnomes is strange).
    Then tomorrow, the 28th, at 2 PM PST, it seems a Gnome in Steamfont seems to be having some serious issues that need help. Something about a cog or spring that broke.. or some other complicated gnomish contraption that I can't understand.
  12. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

And this evening (the 28th), at arounds 5PM ish PST, if you is at Gnomeland Security in Steamfont, keeps an eye out for a Gnome looking for some help. Seems her back is out from bending over to picks up so many cogs and things and she's wanting helps with other stuff.
  13. ARCHIVED-celestina936 Guest

OH - what fun that was last evening. Tonica had a blast and peeps were so nice to her. She was sooooo excited to meet that handsome gnome. :x
  14. ARCHIVED-Caet Guest

I do hope there will be some guides - and especially tinkerators! around this weekend. You know, when some of us are not at work...
  15. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Khaer@Unrest wrote:
    There were several times last weekend. I can't imagines this one being any different.
  16. ARCHIVED-Caet Guest

I've heard that there have been guides around in Gnomeland Security (apparently a guildmate of mine tried to throw one off the cliff - I don't know the full story there) but as much time as I've spent there I think they must be hiding with the Geargobbler, because I have yet to see one.
  17. ARCHIVED-Caet Guest

Wait... when did you hide a cheese wheel in my backpack? Don't you know how bad that thing smells now?
  18. ARCHIVED-Mairliana Guest

*a small red and green arasai strolls in and tacks up a note*
    Tomorrow is the last day of Tinkerfest! And there will be a couple of gnomes about looking for your assistance!
    Around 3:30pm PST a young gnome researcher may need your help gathering some thingamajigs or whatever the gnomes call their gadgets in Steamfont.
    Around 4:30pm PST an old and weary gnome will be looking for some help in Steamfont. He'll only accept assistance from a single group so keep your eyes open for more information in game!
    If anymore quests are scheduled for tomorrow I'll try to keep you updated! And as always the times given are aproximate and may change. After all, us silly Guides are volunteers and have real life deamons who sometimes get the best of us.
  19. ARCHIVED-Mairliana Guest

Today (08/02/2010) at around 5:30pm PST. Be on the lookout for yet more gnome researchers! This time I heard a rumor they'd be around Baubleshire.
    Note: All times are subject to change without notice. After all, we're just a group of volunteers and RL happens to the best of us!
  20. ARCHIVED-Caet Guest

And a splendid time was had by all!

Well, except poor Mylion. But I think we helped ease his passing.

(Hmph. I forgot that portrait switching wasn't automatic. Ah well.)