Unrest's Tome of Fun

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Squeecha, Jun 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Aitsanna Guest

StrainAsylum wrote:
    Hi Strain! I know that's always a popular one. Braxle is a very generous Dwarf! We do try to run it fairly regularly, so please keep your eyes peeled. Not all the quests get advertised on the forums here.
    As far as going straight to new posts - I'm not sure there's an option for that.
  2. ARCHIVED-princessluvie Guest

Seejia want to thank Mudeye and Dumsel for leavin da cage for me. Seejia also glad nobuddy tooked her cage while Seejia was meditatin da Oonyverse 'cuz dey woulda got barshed fer takin stuff!
    ((Sherrie is also grateful for the quest reward and appreciates the wonderful, unique house item. It will get a place of honor in Seejia's home. I apologize for having to leave suddenly. My brother's friend has been very ill and she's taken a turn for the worst, so I had to drive him to visit her. Sadly, there are no resurrection spells in her future. But, again, I thank you for all the work that you guides do to make Norrath a more exciting place!))
  3. ARCHIVED-Aitsanna Guest

Ceeyia@Butcherblock wrote:
    I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm sure Dumsel and Mudeye didn't mind you leaving to see her, but I will be sure they know!
    And Seejia, I'm glad you enjoyed the cage. :D
  4. ARCHIVED-Aitsanna Guest

Quests for the week of 9/7/12 - 9/13/12
    Friday - September 7th, 2012
    Saturday - September 8th, 2012
    Sunday - September 9th, 2012
    Monday - September 10th, 2012
    • 2:00 PM PDT - The Riddlemaster is back in Gorowyn again! Come test your wits against Norrath's finest.
    Tuesday - September 11th, 2012
    • 10:00 AM PDT - Flippert is bored with studies at the Arcane Concordium, and has decided to skip class and have a little fun! Join the group of frogs in Qeynos Capital District and play a little game.
    Wednesday - September 12th, 2012
    Thursday - September 13th, 2012

(As always, please remember that Guides are all volunteers. We do our best to make sure quests start on time, but sometimes this annoying "Real Life" thing interferes.)
  5. ARCHIVED-StrainAsylum Guest

T'anks for th' reply, Aitsanna; I'll keep me eyes 'n ears open (as always!). Sadly, I won' be able t' attend t'morro's quest; they don' let me in fra' th' woods that early :( Hope ye hae a guid time.
  6. ARCHIVED-Aitsanna Guest

Quests for the week of 9/14/12 - 9/20/12

Friday - September 14th, 2012
    Saturday - September 15th, 2012
    Sunday - September 16th, 2012
    • 12:00 PM PDT - A gnome has been seen wandering around Frostfang Sea looking forlorn. Apparently he is having trouble making the perfect gift for his lady love.
    Monday - September 17th, 2012
    Tuesday - September 18th, 2012
    • 12:00 PM PDT 7:00 AM PDT - Graviss, the huntmaster, has run into problems preparing for the latest hunting party. He's in Butcherblock Mountains, seeking last-minute helpers. (Unfortunately the hunt was delayed by everyone taking a giant "maintenance nap" at 7am, so they will prepare to head out at 12pm instead!)
    • 2:00 PM PDT - You hear lots of excited whispering in Neriak, where it appears a tour company from Qeynos has stopped by to explore....
    Wednesday - September 19th, 2012
    • 1:00 PM PDT - I hope all you beer lovers are sober...well, at least a little...because everyone's favorite drunken Dwarf Halden is looking for some helpers in New Halas.
    Thursday - September 20th, 2012
    • 1:00 PM PDT - Kreandria the researcher has been working on a tricky project, one that requires adventuring skills that are beyond her. She's recruiting assitants in Frostfang Sea.
    • 4:00 PM PDT - A dragon descends upon Frostfang Sea. Whymsical is looking for creative adventurers to help her write an epic tale....
  7. ARCHIVED-morecow Guest

Can we please have a quest that gives the tortured skeleton as a reward? I am trying to get my haunted house together and one of those would be a welcomed addition. Thank you for all the guides try to do for us as players !
  8. ARCHIVED-Ethwin Guest

Elery,
    Outstanding idea! I will get with our Guides and see what may be coming up.
    We are nearing one of my favourite events of the year. Stay tuned for some spooky fun coming up next month.
    -Guide Ethwin

Elery@Unrest_old wrote:
  9. ARCHIVED-Ethwin Guest

Good morning, evening afternoon or what ever time it is on your side of Norrath.
    I'm here helping out Aitsanna letting everyone know what exciting things are coming up this week. Here is some insight to what may be seen around the lands of Norrath:

Quests for the week of 9/21/12 - 9/27/12
    Monday - September 24th, 2012
    Tuesday - September 25th, 2012
    • 12:00 PT - Someone in Timourous Deep may be trying to think up some sleepy music.
    Wednesday - September 26th, 2012
    • 12:00 PT - Watch your toe hairs in Neriak. Something knee high may be on the loose.
    Thursday - September 27th, 2012

- Guide Ethwin
  10. ARCHIVED-Ethwin Guest

It's your friendly gnomie yo! Here to bring you this week's possible hints of excellent times in Norrath!
    Quests for the week of 9/28/12 - 10/5/12

Tuesday - October 2nd, 2012
    • 19:00 PT - The wails of a sad girl wearing red may be hear in the Eastern Wastes. Or was it that she had red hair?
    Wednesday - October 3rd, 2012
    • 12:00 PT - The dwarfs of Butcherblock may be needing help with their wit. Or maybe something else sharp.
    Thursday - October 4th, 2012

(As always, please remember that Guides are all volunteers. We do our best to make sure quests start on time, but sometimes this annoying "Real Life" thing interferes.)
  11. ARCHIVED-Aitsanna Guest

I found a drunken scrawl in the Hold of Prexus from Braxxle (at least I assume it was him; I haven't seen many Dwarves around lately). He asked us to apologize for him being MIA yesterday. Apparently he was getting over-eager in his explorations, and while digging through some rocks in Butcherblock Mountains, he dislodged a boulder onto his head. I guess a few dozen Dwarven Ales has made his head stop throbbing, but obviously he was in no shape to venture forth.
    Hopefully he'll be feeling better again next week!
  12. ARCHIVED-princessluvie Guest

Seejia am glad dat me no miss da dorfy wit da axes. Seejia thot mebbe me got barshed on da hed too menny times and misdrameembered when da dorfy was a'posed ta be dere in da mountins. Seejia be lookin fer him again soon. Yoo tells him ta wear a hardur helmut nex' time!
  13. ARCHIVED-Ethwin Guest

Getting things up a little earlier this week so you all can be prepared. =)
    Quests for the week of 10/5/12 - 10/11/12

Friday - October 5th, 2012

Saturday - October 6th, 2012

• 12:00 PT - Something flashy may be happening in Greater Faydark
    Sunday - October 7th, 2012

Monday - October 8th, 2012

Tuesday - October 9th, 2012

• 15:00 PT - In Butcherblock mountains, there may be a dwarf running around axeing lots of questions.
    Wednesday - October 10th, 2012

Thursday - October 11th, 2012

• 16:00 PT - Those willing to brave the teeth chattering waters of Frostfang Sea may fish up some adventure.
  14. ARCHIVED-Ethwin Guest

Quests for the week of 10/12/12 - 10/18/12

Friday - October 12th, 2012
    Saturday - October 13th, 2012
    Sunday - October 14th, 2012
    • 16:00 PT - Isle of Mara - Who could tell what the future could hold. Show up and find out... or maybe not.
    Monday - October 15th, 2012
    • 12:00 PT - Commonlands - Like the wolf, there may be a hunt down out in the fields of the Commanlands.
    Tuesday - October 16th, 2012
    Wednesday - October 17th, 2012
    Thursday - October 18th, 2012
  15. ARCHIVED-ChrisMarchant Guest

OK, since Nights of The Dead is up, we need a few sessions where My Creepy Catalogue is handed out. Ninwa on Splitpaw got swamped by players yesterday.

I am around until about 4PM PDT, as I am EU based, so please, please. I have 5 who need the catalogue.