Twenties Twinks

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Deathpoke, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Exur Well-Known Member

Murmuring Reactants... *poof*, there they go.
    Deathpoke and Trasor like this.
  2. Thetmes Active Member

:rolleyes:
    Good call I have about 100 or so I guess I should start making stuff and tossing it on the broker
    Deathpoke likes this.
  3. Ilovecows Active Member

For me, I generally prefer lower levels since it is much easier for me to try out a bunch of different classes without having to spend so much time trying to become competitive. I can start a new character and be competitive at lower levels without having to spend so much time. Also, since I have hardly played at all the past 3-4 years, if I ever want to get on and pvp a little bit, I don't need to spend $40 or whatever on the new expansion and spend weeks or months trying to get all the gear, AA, etc that I need to be able to compete.
  4. Thetmes Active Member

You know I looked at some of this over the weekend and I saw people out there I also saw people wearing lv 90+ gear on their twinks. I would suggest that if you really want to foster a conductive PvP environment at lv 20 you might want to stick with what is avail at lv 20 not lv 90+ crafter gear to have 6K + health at lv 20. Just my 2 cp.
  5. Intercession Member

@Thetmes now what FUN would that be? Everyone knows this game sucks unless you have an astronomical advantage over "normal" players so that you can blow them up with ur skillzzz.

/sarc off.
  6. Exur Well-Known Member

I'll keep looking from time to time on my 20, but there are just too many shenanigans going on to really get into it.
  7. Thetmes Active Member

Hey just my 2cp worth of observation take it how you will.
  8. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

I understand where you're coming from. I was extremely intimidated and discouraged when I seen some of these 20 twinks, until I sucked it up and decided it's worth trying. It took me literally 2 days to make and max my toon with best in slot gear/aa. Only thing left is crafting. That's the beauty of low level pvp, you can be on par and competitive in pvp with little time and effort.
  9. Thetmes Active Member

Not intimidated by it at all just found it funny that people are doing lv 20 twinks and using lv 90+ gear for stats because end game PvP is nothing but a gear grind........... just funny is all.
  10. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

I fail to see what's so funny or ironic. Are you comparing the grind it takes to max a lvl 20 toon (which would be a week at most, including crafting) to the multiple months of grinding it takes to max a lvl 100?
  11. Thetmes Active Member

Hey sorry for stepping on toes just find it funny is all take it how you will
  12. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

I have steel toe boots on.....anyway, I think you're confusing my confusion with frustration. Our point was made obvious and clear, not much to argue about, so it's all good.
  13. DajeruMad New Member

I see Sora is still making new accounts to get around his suspensions..
  14. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

I miss when even trolling was a skill and people were damn good at it. You need some practice.......regardless though, everyone is busy working on their 20's, sorry.
    Deathpoke likes this.
  15. Nevermind Member

I'm not trolling. It would be a great opportunity for players to get bgs tokens by doing the writs in the war zone in bgs. More players the the faster the writs get done.
    Also I know that there is a lot content in the game that many players haven't done group/raid dungeons. Its another way to get AOM gear and the bonus on this gear is you can place blue adornments from the bgs on it.
    There are a lot perks in the game. The game is about grouping to advance to get gear and such. I know there are some players hacking away at the solo broken bay skull and cannot advance to the advance solo, which most can do without the help of merc or anyone else due to their gear. I reiterate, it would be a great opportunity this weekend for players to get tokens to help them advance in their gear and it would fun. If you want play lvl 20 that day you can. I'm sure you can mix it up a bit by switching between the two and double the pvp fun. :)
  16. Nevermind Member

Its a public forum. Save your anger for lvl 20 pvp and for this Saturday. ;)
  17. Nevermind Member

No wonder our community is so small on naggy. Nobody can get along.:( Oh well.
  18. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Shhh maybe if we ignore him he'll go away.

Back on topic though, 20 pvp is happening and picking up quick, looking forward to seeing you all out there.
  19. Nevermind Member