TSO Wish List.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Jul 14, 2018 at 4:30 AM.

1. Adoninilol Active Member

Hi all, lets form a cohesive list of things that need to be changed for TSO on the server.
    1. Fix AA's like Dexterous Sonata, the Troub Focus for crit bonus on jester's cap, moving the prestige endline of brawler's BACK to the shadows tree.
    2. Up the HP on every raid mob by roughly 500%, the best choice here would be to honestly make a "challenge" version of every single mob so the guilds without high raid wides could clear the easier mobs, or just make a few specific key mobs actually difficult. As it currently stands, mobs have so little HP we will be killing bosses before scripts even matter on a lot of mobs.
    3. Fix itemization, the best scenario here would be to put the t1/t2 gear back where it was and just tweak a few items here and there, it's actually pretty solid at the moment with the exception of how overpowered you made the blue stats on RoK raid gear versus TSO gear at the moment. A thought would be to go back and nerf the RoK raid gear instead of buffing the TSO gear. Certain items from the instances also need to be buffed like they were back in the day so we have a reason to run them.
    4. Class balance, summoner's are useless, rogue's aren't parsing enough.
    5. Respond to these threads on the official forums.
    6. Change the daily offhand items to ranged slot items, it's kinda silly we are gonna lose out on an entire xpac of iconic items like the roundshield, the flour power item, munzok's orb, glaceus, umbra, etc. all because of the daily offhand.
  2. Ratface Member

Imagine the challenge version would take too many resources. Would the challenge version require better loot, or for fun? Could see requiring 2 sets of itemization being a problem.
  3. fencedin New Member

Double loot on hard mode would be pretty easy
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

1) Customer Service phone number
    Cheallaigh, Adoninilol and Dude like this.
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

Probably many AAs should be fixed, i don' t know if crit bonus will appear in TSO.. I was really happy when they changed rebirth (long ago) and when the cure tree was sort of removed (long ago). Many AAs giving a bit of haste/dps are really weak due to the amount of dps/haste on items. Indeed we are already facing the blue stat inflation problem which led to the modification of some AAS somewhere post-velious (as example peaceful link). There was no need to inflate blue stats, progression could have been enforced using saves, or crit chance (now they use some unified progression stats called fervor).

This may be quite too much, our first nexona kill took probably at least 5mn, going back to 30mn fights would be wrong given the server progression speed. But x2 would be ok for VP and x3 for SoH.

Yes obviously, especially non raid items which are in a state of total chaos.I have not been yet in Veksar or Runny 2 (it is summer so i just log for raids) i hope that items are better than in the initial ROK.

Obviously, i would even classify it as emergncy in the case of conjurers.
    Well they use discord and ban anyone expressing constructive critics.
    [/quote]
    I would rather either change the price to 25 but ask for a full zone clear. Or may be i would ask Kotis or chardok queen + some random instance clear in a weekly quest giving 8-12 tokens.