TSO Wish List.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

This sounds like a seriously big issue with the server. Has it been raised on the Issue site?!
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Yeah buying something you can't use isn't ridiculous at all.
    Kalika likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Somebody posted about having bought it a little while back in the forums.

It may be ridiculous (I think it was an oversight of gross proportions that it was made purchasable on FG, they certainly filter out other stuff just fine), but if you're offering an opinion to a dev, just state the facts. Value judgements such as it being ridiculous don't belong in constructive criticism.

I mean, I had one tester who would have an issue with a graphic layout, and instead of saying something useful like "the panel is offcenter and pixellated on the edges", he'd just put in "looks like hiney" (actually, he used a word that rhymes with "sass", but you get the idea). You can imagine that management wasn't impressed. One was factual, the other nothing but a value judgement.
  4. Fistpower Well-Known Member

People have been trying now to get a simple yes/no answer if TSO is unlocked next week, but none of the developers wants to answer anyone asking.... Should we be worried cuz um, my guild is half dead until TSO :eek:
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

There was a comment on Discord recently saying that it should release on time. That's all that's been said though.
  6. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Wow if only they were posted on the forums, not a quick comment on a service most are banned from.
    Elskidor! and Kalika like this.
  7. slica Active Member

Who even uses this discord you speak of
  8. slica Active Member

I should go get banned from it
  9. veredeth New Member

Well looks like all you whiners got your way and things got beefed up. This is going to hurt the smaller raid guilds that never cleared everything in the first week. Good job devs for catering to the few and wrecking it for others. Just because these raiders could kill bosses in 30's seconds with their pay to win familiars, grand mastered spells and mounts etc, does not mean that other raid forces could. This buffing will hinder and most likely cause some guilds to stop raiding, thus quitting the game.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Sour grapes much? Have you already cleared all the T3 in the regular PoP raids? If not, you still have plenty of things left to raid.
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

TLE section....

Fixing itemisation would probably help Casual guilds a bit more though.
    Sigrdrifa and Mizgamer62 like this.
  12. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Man this is golden. The expansion is 4 days old and you are already crying? LMFAO....

If you have issues killing anything other than the current endgame bosses. This might sound trolly, but every guild should be able to down everything but 4 bosses.

You got 12 weeks to clear these raids. Why do you expect to be able to clear it just a week in?
  13. Pablito New Member

90% of these fights have some actual mechanics you have to run. God forbid raid squads actually have to learn the mechanics of a fight in order to be successful, and lol, 1st week and already complaining. Actually practice on a mob, and improve.

You don't even need pay to win familiars, grand mastered spells, mounts, etc or whatever else you are using as an excuse to beat these fights. None of them require current TSO gear to kill, and it just requires 24 people to actually pay attention and know what they are doing--rather than spam clicking buttons until the mob drops to 0.

This xpac has always separated the good guilds from the other guilds who just try to coast (note: I didnt say bad), and seeing you complain a couple days into it says a lot about you, and hopefully not your guild. Most of the people raiding right now are happy with actually having "challenging" raid content that is focused on following mechanics--rather than just lacking gear.
    Dude likes this.
  14. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

My favorite part about this line is even without a familiar/disc mount me and our warlock still would of been pushing at least 80-100k on gynok last night with 250%+ potency, and thus, killing it.
  15. Kalika Well-Known Member

Just wondering how you get 250% pot, I assume this do not include wizzie/lock self temporary potency buf; i don't know hpw much you get from gear and how much is from class interaction. My toons are around 150 solo and none as any aa allowing some sort of conversion from another stats. It could be a bit higher but i would loose ton of crit. This is mostly with a non complete VP/shard of hate gear.
  16. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I have 190 solo, I get 10% potency from primal fury. 200%. I sit at 130% reuse in raids at the moment with daily charm and jcap/confront fear that then puts me up to around 300.

Subtract like 42(?) from familiar/mount (which honestly the disk isn't that bad/fitzpitzle mount) and I'm still at around at least 250.

https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2611343676147
    Here is my toon, as you can see I have 190 potency, that is my gear.

The way to get that high is basically just equipping any random piece of gear with 6% potency on it, and stacking ab mod/capped crit.

I have mostly masters and a few experts as you can see, I got my familiar to level 7 entirely through playing the game and trading kronos to those who buy them//a few were donated to me.

I went for that and i'm fairly certain im one of the highest wizards if not the highest parsing one at the moment, I just wish I had a SK/spiritual beastlord in my group so I could meme up to like 380-400% permanently and ice comet for 250k.
    Kalika likes this.
  17. Kalika Well-Known Member

Oh thanks my licorn is only level 3 or 4, i started this April, familliar make quite a difference indeed ;-)

I was really wondering since new raid gear is around 6-7 pot while VP/Hate was like 5.8 ... I only got the reuse charm on my necro ... and now the coins are gone -- I was hoping to use a x4 coin to get one for warden/mystic.

Did you change your mind about Beastlord, some monthes ago you were dubious about their potency buf ;-)

And BTw what is this mount you are refering too ?

here is my toon, she wears some weird item because she is not yet at 100% crit ... https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2611343726538
  18. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Beastlords are still.... beastlords, could be good, but bogged down for unknown reasons. I'm confused why they aren't made better, they don't offer more dps than predator's and have no incoming damage multipliers like ranger has, at least until SF~

The potency they give is still less than what another wizard would add the group, but at this point, i've given up on finding another wizard who will outperform what that beastlord would give to the mage group I am in, I'd prefer to have a shadowknight just because of the bonus reuse it gives to my group, casting speed, and the ability to pick up swarm adds that keep killing me in ykesha/tomc.

Mount from merchant gives 2 crit, reuse or casting speed.

Fitzpitzle mount gives like 5% potency and it's from deathtoll. I even think the TSO raid mounts are somewhat decent, we won't get anywhere close to pay to win mount unless we get to DoV, and that is assuming they don't add another pay to win mount with this upcoming expansion or nerf the DoV mounts so they aren't as good as the collector's edition mount ones.
  19. Kalika Well-Known Member

20. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

No, from the mount merchant in cities, the stable?
    Kalika likes this.