Tryng login server #1------Login rejected

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by jbc1948, Feb 9, 2017.

1. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Launchpad starts loading game fine but the I get trying login server #1 followed by the try again box. Keeps rejecting login.
    Tried same going with running for .exe but still rejected. Login to DBG home page and here in forums works fine.
    Tierisch and Vango like this.
  2. Vango New Member

The same problem! +
    Tierisch likes this.
  3. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Now its working
  4. Southwalker Member

same for me, I get trying server #1 then asks for password and back to trying server #1 just stays stuck in that loop regardless weather I use patcher or exe.
  5. Fasinatia New Member

I cant get in either. Been trying since 6 am eastern time
  6. Fasinatia New Member

now just getting the login screen, but it keeps rejecting my login information *le sigh*
    Tierisch likes this.
  7. GothOne New Member

Same for me tried all options logged into here fine tho so PW and login correct!!!
  8. GothOne New Member

Are we all trying to get into Thurgadin or different servers???
  9. Vango New Member

Yes, i am trying to get into Thurgadin
  10. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Thurgadin for sure, was online for 1 hour or a bit more and want to log on an other toon and game crashed and dont let me in for 45min ago.

I was loged in and only the easy try to switch toons kicked me from server , an now their must be a Harkan at the login sever doors who is telling me my shoes are to uggly to join server :-(
    Armageddoux likes this.
  11. Fasinatia New Member

Skyfire for me
  12. Moerdog New Member

i have the same problem
  13. leannel New Member

Same problem logging into Halls of Fate. I'm getting rejected even though my log in and pw are correct
  14. Chibera New Member

I am unable to log into my all access account at all ... my login is rejected both for the game and here for the forums but I was able to log into this secondary account no problem.
  15. Fasinatia New Member

hopefully this means they are working on it...
  16. Fasinatia New Member

it took me a few tries to get logged into the forums as well. I also am an all access account on Skyfire.
  17. Varatras New Member

Another day, another login issue. If you guys are using a computer that says Fisher-Price on the side as your login servers. i suggest you change it
    Corinna likes this.
  18. Fasinatia New Member

really? if you don't have an issue....why come comment?
  19. Fasinatia New Member

I apologize...I misread your comment. Now that I've had my second cup of coffee and opened my eyes...that's quite funny!
  20. Marsias New Member

It might also be interesting to know if anybody has NO problems logging in (any more). So we'd know that things have been fixed and it makes sense to try again.
    Tierisch likes this.