Tryng login server #1------Login rejected

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by jbc1948, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Mavet13 New Member

Same problem here (Thurgadin), either using the launchpad or bypassing it
    Trying to log to server #1 followed by invalid name and/or pw
  2. Malombra Member

Same here (Thurgadin): Login rejected: invalid username or password :(
  3. Marsias New Member

Same here on Thurgadin, though I could login successfully on the US server (which doesn't help me, since there's only one level 6 toon).
  4. Kasarn New Member

I was able to get on about 2hrs ago (IoR). Unfortunately, I logged out and now cannot get back in.

Edit: getting NBE-1013 error.
  5. shaunisme Member

I logged in and robbed the Bank In North Qeynos, the guards were like "we would stop you but we work for Daybreak"
    Armageddoux likes this.
  6. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Okay if its not frustrating enough that I am stuck doing OLD content so I can do the epic quests, now I can't even log on???? Geeze guys at some point the frustration is going to cure us of our addiction to the game!
    I was playing all morning with 2 accounts. The main one crashed and now I can't get back on. Invalid login or password. Repeatedly................
  7. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

Able to log in on one account, unable to log in on other account.

My older account says "incorrect password/login" and yet just like the rest here I am just fine on the forums with that account. My other account I can log in just fine with.

Well there go even more lost scrolls. Much appreciated Daybreak. Much appreciated.

(Maj'Dul)
  8. mrc2 New Member

Same story here. Was on (Thurgadin) this morning, but can't get back in now - not exactly what I pay my monthly fee for...
    Tharrakor likes this.
  9. Sleepyhollow New Member

Thank goodness I don't pay for this game.
  10. rutro Well-Known Member

That is OK the city guards have not been updated since EOF? Would not have mattered- One shot the guards with a lvl 5 toon...lol
    shaunisme likes this.
  11. Nixer Active Member

I gets ta add my name to the list of folks having login issues. Tried both Launchpad and Executable and both end up telling me that the UID /PWD I used have now been rejected. Seems something decided that they were invalid. But how does that even make sense if they were successfully used just moments ago; you know, right before you received the dreaded "trying login server #1" message that led straight to you being told that your PWD/UID has been rejected.

edit - able to Executable to login after clearing the 'EQII\Cache' and 'EQII\logincache-us' folders of their contents. May be a coincidence but in game at the moment.
  12. Bjoerdr New Member

Since last week the Login Servers are really bugged (Thurgadin).

Again I'm not able to login now, with the error message "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."

Is there any ETA when the problems with the loginservers are really fixed ?
  13. Slowfast New Member

If they continue to work like this, more people are going to leave the game. This service is not delivered by Daybreak.
    You should take a thought to replace some people there or shorten their wages. These mistakes are currently happening too frequently and are not portable.

The support of Daybreak leaves a lot of questions open, let alone the company works as cleanly as they always say. Every day there are other problems, or the server is rumbling around, the question must be asked what will be done all these revenues they receive through us players. Those who still protect those responsible or say Daybreak does a good job, finally opens his eyes and looks at the statisques.

These are currently worse than under Sony.
  14. Mavet13 New Member

Now I get a new kind of error with the launchpad, I cannot even go to the attempt at logging, it's not recognizing my ID/pw from the very first step .. yet I am here
  15. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Was unable to use launcher to get into Isle of Refuge. First I got the "Trying login server #1" and the rejecting of my login info. Then got an error right from the launcher. After that I logged in directly from EverQuest2.exe in the eq2 folder and that worked fine.
  16. Mavet13 New Member

Yes, just tried that and worked as well
  17. Gaviana New Member

These issues are beyond annoying at this point. I hate that I love this game and feel so tied to it as I've played for 12 years now. I pay for a membership to only get to play when daybreak decides to do their job.
  18. Glynt Active Member

I've given up and cancel my subscription, i may re-sub but i'm tired of a broken launch pad. Sort it out pls DBG.. are you listening?
  19. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I have one account logged in and I am afraid to even change characters since the "main" account can't even get on....... GUYS FIX THIS............I might have to go do housework!!!!
    Tierisch likes this.
  20. Arcos Active Member

Able to get into character select screen for my alts on EU servers - unfortunately all my current characters are on Stormhold on US side and the system denies Stormhold even exists.

I too am getting a little irritated that this issue with log-in servers has been on-going for what seems like weeks. Even when nothing is being patched something still gets broken.