trying to gear up for VoV heroics...need help

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Cyenadros, May 6, 2022.

1. Cyenadros Active Member

skipped RoS/BoL content (I did finish the signature/traskill questline though) and went into H1 in VoV today 1ST TIME with a group.
    Everyone was doing billions but i was hitting millions, surely something was amiss i thought?
    my resolve =6.6k
    pot= 450k
    fervor=400
    i've heard you need fervor runes from previous xpac? should i try solo heroics from RoS?

I have full time job 9-5 so i can't be grouping for VoV heroics everyday.
    what should I be doing at this point ->>>> collections? overseer? solo dungeon farming?

any advice appreciated
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...de-for-beginners-or-returning-players.602324/
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

This question comes up a lot. Your potency is about 100k shy of being viable in H1s. The trash in H1s alone have 432k Combat mitigation. This means your potency is effectively around18k. The nameds have close to 458k Combat mitigation so your potency is zero. Dude posted a great link for things to look for. High priority items for quick increases include a better mount fully unlocked with new bardings, and a good familiar maxed to level 10.
    Cyenadros likes this.
  4. Cyenadros Active Member

how do you level up your familiar?
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

One way is to have it summoned and examine other familiars in your inventory to 'consume' them. Another way is to use the 25k, 50k and 100k XP potions you can get from running Overseer missions. There are also a few potions from /claim or the Panda which grant levels. Be sure to use those wisely (like to level a celestial familiar from 9 to 10 which takes the most XP).
    Cyenadros and Breanna like this.