Troubadour - Bagpipes Solo - PvP

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by acoloss, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Darksanity Member

Dude you cant fool anyone here, the Mezz is crazy OP, Mezz+stun on a 20sec recast, come on, you should never ever lose a fight just on that alone, except those rare moments where someone uses Mezz Signet and then you rage about it.
  2. acoloss Active Member

lolol..
    make a troub and show me.. get any troub to show me how to do that vs 8 classes which i will choose from.. its impossible

don't be silly.. if you want to talk abut mez.. talk in the mez thread.. this thread has already been nerfed on test.
  3. Xeos Well-Known Member

To be fair to Vaco (Acoloss) I was the one that pushed pretty hard ot get the Assassin class nerfed -- see my thread in the pvp section -- even though it is my main PVP toon.
  4. Ecno Well-Known Member

+1
  5. Owli Member

This.
  6. Owli Member

7. Debilitate Member

Thanks owli, Glad you have some sense.
  8. Debilitate Member

So true, and people have there timers mixed up, you can mez for 8 seconds which is = to 16 second mez immunity with your lullaby being on a 8 second recast time, also ontop of the 8 sec mez you get a 2 second stun, so really you cant do anything for virtually 10 seconds out of every 16, if your timing correctly. And on that troubs get pretty massive burst dps, i see every troub prepop cadence now for the 15k 3 trigger damage proc which is almost 3 shoting people iv seen from some videos.
  9. Debilitate Member

And honestly blind for thinking troubs dont have any burst dps, if you prepop cadence and have them debuffed thats 15k + perfect shrill which is like 6-8k. thats 21-23k grats thats an assasinate in like 1 second. ontop of that your probably running maestro etc so you get all these procs ontop of that, in reality your hitting like 30k per trigger of cadence. And you get 12 sec avoidance? my zerker doesnt even get that. And you get a heal? Dont quite understand how you could possibly think your class isnt way across the universe right now.
  10. Delethen Active Member

I do admire your brazen gall in implying that berserkers might in some way not be OP there ;)
  11. acoloss Active Member

CoD, when its finished and i get my 15k of dmg from it, there is nothing else...and that needs to run for 30seconds before you get the 3 procs of 5k... each trigger hits on average (median) for 5-6k, 3 triggers.. don't know where you get 30k trigger from?? maybe you should wear PvP gear instead of having 100k HP but no toughness.

You play
    1. a Zerker, most OP Melee class in the game.. can fight multiple scouts at once.
    2. a Brigand, can kill healers... the single target DPS is almost like an assassin except you can keep going.. lets not go there..

nuff said :)

The heal is being nerfed..

weird how people that lose who've only been playing for like 2 expansions, complain about a class that is using practically identical (except less) abilities that they have used for 7+ years. Albeit without a 8 second stifle or 40second mez, or charm, or a regen that actually makes your HP go up.
    and it was just the same then, if a brig dispatched you, you was dead in the next 1 second.
    The difference now is theres a million more evades that you have.

A Zerker is never going to kill a kiting class, it's been like that since day 1.. look here:
    and because of inexperience of fighting different types of classes you thought you was actually going to win?

and here.. you should have used a rune victim skull
  12. acoloss Active Member

i'm in the middle of making a tutorial video, hope it helps

p.s.
    Name me any Troubadour and i will choose 1 of each of these classes to fight who will win (without BPS):

Wizard
    Warlock
    Brigand
    Swashy
    Ranger
    Assassin
    "Troubadour"
    Illusionist
    Coercer
    Paladin
    Shadow Knight
    Necro
    -- I don't know any good conj, so can't choose one.

can pick a few healers as well..

name any troub that you want to put forward -- then when he wins most of them (i doubt he we will more than 2) you can post about your nerfs.