Not A Bug Tradeskill Quest not giving xp! Level 100!

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cariad, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Twyla Well-Known Member

You are helpful as always! Long live Denmum!
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

LOL...yeah that worked for me right up until I decided I needed to have a Provisioner. :)
  3. Cariad New Member

Just wanted to say, that I have just done part 1 again on a different alt and again no xp in the instance or when reporting back to DR! I only got any xp when I speak to VR! still seems stange to me that you get NO xp for part 1. I kept a good eye on it as well as I went in and did the steps inside. Normally you get some when you have made the parts and reported back to to insert the items in the bot, but nothing! Ah well, such is life in EQ2 I suppose! On wards and upwards and definitely no more crafters!
  4. Forestchild Well-Known Member

Unless you have at least 2 or more of each crafters, then you STILL not have enough...HAHAHA!!!!1
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  5. Forestchild Well-Known Member

I think I understand what you are saying. We used to get XP from mobs and tasks, but after I believe POP, they changed it that you only gain in levels/XP when you "actually turned in" the Signature Quest that you were working on. Not during the steps or anything, just the completion of the quest.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oy, that sucks... :-/

PoP had much to answer for, from what I hear. At least when I was doing the adventuring part of it not all that long ago, it went pretty smoothly; I think some of the bugs/problems/issues/etc. had been squashed out of that by then.

Uwk
    Forestchild likes this.
  7. Forestchild Well-Known Member

I agree, that area and the CD line areas, were just absolutely amazing in artwork.

When I did the sig and TS quests I was about to make it to 120 from 100, but sadly they change the ratio of XP, and you might make it to 110 (think that is what they said), or maybe it's 115?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.