Tradeskill Instance quests

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Goldra, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

No. Past 2 days I've gotten eucalyptus and spotted pelt.
  2. Ahupu Well-Known Member

And to the OP mass production is a tradeskill prestige skill. you earn those points for every 20% of a tradeskill level over 90 for a total of 25 points. You must have Chains of Eternity in order to use these points or even get them.
  3. Goldra Active Member

I received a necklace, some cloth wrists, a 'Weighty Rolling Pin' and one other thing I don't remember. But none of them would be a rare gem you would normally get from mining. That would be very nice if you could get rare gems from a boss.
  4. Goldra Active Member

I just did a little research and I cannot do mass production until Tradeskill level 90. Then, once you're in a writ - each mass production event will only count as one. Also if you are producing with a rare (like in Mastercrafted) you would not want to mass produce maybe.

Also I wanted to say when I was on Stage 3 of the Clockwork I did try on one item to make 6 at once, and then continued to make the others as 3 items. I turned them all in and he took all 6! So I am thinking that the making enough at the beginning and just turn in 3 each for the stage would not work because it didn't for me. Maybe I'm not high enough level yet to do that? Don't know - this has a lot of variables in it.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Also in answer to Oldtimer about black star sapphires, I'm not sure they would drop in this TS instance from a boss although I'm no judge of this really since I know nothing about this game and boss drops. I find it hard to look up instances because I haven't found the listing of them yet. They are all by the update Expansion.
  5. Goldra Active Member

Thank you very much. Something to look forward to grinding more for! Yay!
  6. Ahupu Well-Known Member

If you make more than is required for the turn in the ledger will count them all. Technically you can make all 108 item turn in and just wait and the instance will resolve.It does take a couple of minutes for the game to catch up to all the extras though so just wait. That is what Dulcenia was talking about. Mass production just allows you to do it in multiples of 15 so you only have to do 9 crafts to finish.