Tradeskill Apprentice Request

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Raenius, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Alarra Well-Known Member

Yes, you're right. I was just doing it on a broad statement with it being around 1 month per recipe or there abouts.

As Mae says, I don't know why you're surprised. Does it always have to be the buyer who benefits from an ability that the seller took a lot of time and effort to do?
    I've made things and will continue make things for guildies and friends for free. However, when I've made stuff for outsiders, I've been shafted everytime for tips, 50gp for a full set of jewellery, 5pp for level 80-95 experts for a scout, and so on with many more examples.

Never knew that, thanks for telling me that. I've only had it proc when I've had the rares on hand.
  2. Alarra Well-Known Member

I have a lot of alts, not as many as some but 10 in total. I never have enough plat to spread over them all that's why I sound a little greedy sometimes.
  3. Alarra Well-Known Member

I won't continue to post on this thread. You guys can continue to thrash out the issue if you like. I don't mind what you post about me, I'm my own person.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Well I bet that puts a kinky in Alarra's grandeur of getting primes for themselves :p

Yep, I did proc on a commission, the box wasn't checked and my customer got all the goodies back. I did however get 4 effulgent coal!
    Alarra and Mae- like this.