[TLE] - FG - Infusing is in game, is it intended?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Atan, Feb 25, 2019.

1. vexen Member

I agree with this, my biggest complaint and the complaint echoed by many others is all the promises that are never fulfilled. SF was delayed weeks and we were told it was so itemization would be completed and it was not touched. Now again same thing we are told things are being totally reitemized and again guess what they are not done. So this is a reoccuring theme and has been since Stormhold either gear not being addressed properly or mobs not being tuned proper. It gets old. They are dropping a new server soon, well two new servers, and they cant keep this one TLE properly done. So idk what people are expecting from these new TLE's but I wouldnt invest to much into them as you will most likely be dealing with the same aggravation those of us on SH and now FG have dealt with for years.
  2. Kalika Well-Known Member

I got banned very quickly asking summoner DPS to be adressed .. and now i cannot even READ the discord flow. On top they ban you forever without anyone checking, dear-old Kander is in a bad mood ? he dislike that you quote his famous last words " if they don t like they are not forced to play" then you get banned, I could understand banning the writing and even if they case there should be some third party checking and the ban should be temporary (at list the 1 st one) .. but no.

They just made a long week end triple XP and it was not even posted on the news section of the forum.

My paladin is totally broken and is immune to almost anything in TSO t2 heroic gear, my necro pet could barely tank contested ^^ and had like 28K hp and suddnely he has almost 50K ...

And now while playing some alt (i won t start before at least a week) I read about a lvl 92 alchemist offering lvl 90 experts ...

I came back after a 3 months break at the beginning off 2019 and well i understood really quickly that it was beyond broken, so i decided that raiding was meaningless and that i would just do fluff things, so i got many Carinas, witnessed the fact that 20 Mobs could not scratch a tank but that a single of them could kill anyone else in a split second if the player was taking a little bit of frontal; auto attack was beyond anything you could imagine and tank heals were more broken than ever ...

I will keep fooling, i may run heroic, get some poney and flying mounts, but honestly at this point Eq2 is a total joke. Almost every single aspect of the game is now broken,
  3. Doomey Active Member

At the very minimum, keep the servers down and take out the HQ and frostfell gear. People will not continue to play on the server if it remains the way it is...
    Kalika likes this.
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

I, and others have been saying this for over 16 weeks now. They simply will not listen.
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

I get some error message " Could not find the world Failing Gate" and then " Trying login server 1".
  6. Ghorast Active Member

Honestly at this point just turn the broken mess back on and go nuts, it's going to be de facto dead soon anyway so might as well have a messy playground for the next two weeks.
  7. Atan Well-Known Member

If they are going to ignore the itemization issues, then they should just leave it off, and given they ban anyone that remotely asks an itemization question, it sounds like they don't plan to address it.

My vote would be to just turn it off.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

From Discord:
    So I think that means that access to Skyshrine and such will definitely be removed. Dunno if they plan a rollback or what.
  9. Atan Well-Known Member

They probably have to since people already leveled to 92 when 90 is the cap for DoV?
  10. Reptoid Member

I would agree with the just shutting it down for good. At this point not many people will want to continue playing after that **** show of a expac unlock
  11. Kalika Well-Known Member

It is hard to believe but FG has been shut down in emergency but it is not reported on the forum ;-)
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Actually, there is an official post now.
  13. Reptoid Member

Yeah its not reported because they did one of the biggest mess ups thus far. Its not nearly as bad as that security problem years ago but close enough to compare it
  14. Reptoid Member

Oh I guess it does have an official post now
  15. Kalika Well-Known Member

Oh yes it has been posted now, apparently someone got unhappy when Momentum cleared the plane of war with a level 92, 400potency raid fully equipped with infused lvl 90 heritage items.
  16. Atan Well-Known Member

Actually, we hit 780 potency. Infusing in game is just lul dumb. We asked for it to not be here, but they don't listen.

It's ok though, cause everyone on FG has 12-18k in plat to spend, right?
  17. Zenji Well-Known Member

Should bring along a Beastlord and add another 200 potency to the group :)
  18. Atan Well-Known Member

Help, Momentum is all stuck in plane of war, and we can't log in.