Tipple's Focus, Again

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Sigrdrifa, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

So I'm finally to the step on the Mage Epic 2.0 where I need to find Tipple's Focus. The wiki has seven possible locations documented (either near the Bay of Anuk or near Onerock Isle), but elsewhere it's mentioned that there are supposedly fifteen possible locations!

Based on the documented spots, I have been obsessively checking every rock that sticks up in or near the water, but I haven't found it spawned up yet. Am I gonna have to resort to what one player did, and create F2P accounts to stand a sentinel at each of the known spawn points and tab between them?

Mages, have any of you found the entry lamp in other spots than the ones documented in the wiki? Please share if so!

Devs, can I offer any sacrifices to the gods that might enhance the frequency of this thing popping? ;)
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Grats on working on 2.0!

After obsessively doing the same thing as you, and I even had others looking since anyone can see it, I planted myself on a known spawn spot and just camped it. It worked, less than 40 minutes later it was up.

I did the same for the wandering chest, just picked a spot and waited.

Maybe ask in chat if others are looking or in the zone, my understanding is that you can zone in with others and all get update (someone hopefully will confirm).

Good luck!
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I've camped various of my regular alts at the known spawn points, and every 30 minutes I plan to alt around to check 'em.

Dang, I'd like to have the other locations for the wiki!