[DEVS] Tipple's Focus (zone respawn timer)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mizgamer62, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I need to enter the this zone via an ornate lamp in sinking sands as part of my mage epic 2.0 quest line. Every time I search for the zone/lamp, be it day or night, it is never up. I check all of the known spawn locations and also fly around randomly looking for it. I submitted a ticket to customer service and they told me this is a known issue and have received complaints about it. They asked me to submit a bug report and I did. Any ideas when this issue might be fixed? It either isn't spawning at all, or has a super long respawn time. Thanks for any help incoming.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Sadly it has more spawn locations than those on Wiki, so it can be rather painful to find.

Personally, I stood 4 F2P accounts (Double usage of those 4 conjs) at each of the Wiki Locations, and did some others pre-reqs in the mean time. Alt tabbing every 10-15 mins to check.

It may not be much help, but will perhaps keep you a bit more sane.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  3. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I am trying not to get discouraged. Customer service said that the respawn time seems to be a bit longer than intended. I will see how it goes before I decide whether or not to give up....sigh lol :p.
  4. Luhai Active Member

When I was on that step with my mage, there were some other people camping for the lamp. We just grouped up and watched over the 5 known locations with 4 people. After 2 hours the lamp finally spawned for us.
    So there's either more than just 5 locations, or the respawn is a lot longer than the 20 minutes mentioned on wikia.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  5. Knabbel New Member

So I'm a bit late to this party, but was this ever resolved? I've been looking for many hours and I just can't find the d.. thing. Any tips?