Things That Would be Nice (and to be brought back)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Avouriel the Ratonga, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Avouriel the Ratonga Active Member

Silver membership, Isle of Refuge (Time-Locked Servers don't count, FTP players would appreciate that), fixing the graphics on some things, more colours and patterns for Ratongas, Kerras (colours for Ratongas and Kerras), Iksars, Frogloks and Sarnaks and also, why haven't they optimized the game for modern computers yet? It would be nice to not experience lag in almost every city I go to and half the zones.

I get that making a MMO is a pain in the ****, but it would be nice if some of these happen... I do get tired of being limited to 4 different colours..

Just some stuff I thought about don't kill me over it. lol
    Gramma, HaphazardAllure and dngrmse like this.
  2. Lasai Well-Known Member

My wood Elf wants her home village of Willow Wood back.

A few horses not set permanently to "ludicrous" speed would be nice.
  3. dngrmse Active Member

Matte Grey for Ratongas in 2016!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  4. Tinrae Member

/pizza
    Xulos, Gulaep and Satyr like this.
  5. mouser Well-Known Member

Can we have a Hell Yes!

You don't even have to get rid of the quests - just event the gates to make you choose either the peaceful suburb or the 'quest'.
    Seefar likes this.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

Yes my half elf and other want their homes in willowbark back as well.
  7. Carynn Well-Known Member

I want my quests back. They took out a ton of quests, especially drop quests, for no particular reason in zones that are still available. All the zones under the cities used to have a bunch of quests. Granted, some started in the newbie city zones, but clicky and drop quests and quests that were initiated in the bowels of Q and FP should be made available again to those foolish enough to venture down there.
    Xulos likes this.
  8. Eradani Well-Known Member

the runspeed is so ludicrous in smaller zones that i've just turned my horse off
    Seefar likes this.
  9. Gulaep Well-Known Member

I assume that's for the New York subway Pizza Rat? hehe
  10. Avouriel the Ratonga Active Member

I forgot to mention that. lol
  11. resonate Active Member

They have added patterns to certain races. The character customization in this game has always been one of the best I've seen in MMOs imo.
    Time locked servers do count it was cool of them to add the Isle there. If you need it that bad pay the $15.
    And I'm pretty sure when they made the game they never expected there to be dual processors or something like that so it doesn't run great on new computers. It took them like 8 months or something to fix a memory leak so don't expect them to put much work in there.
  12. Sephris Member

I've actually taken to using a leaper or similar mount that only has the 16% run speed and then my preferred appearance mount over it as a solution to what you mentioned.
  13. Tinrae Member

14. Seefar Well-Known Member

I was in the Crypt of Betrayal the other day, and got a quest, one I'd not seen before, from a drop. Does this mean that They've put them back in? Or maybe that not all were taken out? Or... I dunno, getting confused by the possibilities.

PS I too want to visit Willow Wood once again.
  15. Lasai Well-Known Member

These instances are in some sort of ignored Time warp. Mobs didn't get the overall nerf the lower zones got. I venture down for the AQs still. FP Ruins revamp escaped the nerf bat too, but a ton of burb quests are long gone.
  16. Drakren Member

I remember the pizza ordering feature. I never used it but thought it was a neat idea.
  17. PhinRazel New Member

You can always switch to walk mode if your horse is careening into walls and stuff.. Usually, I just dismount.

One thing I'd like to see is to be able to enter any house (while in a town) that my current character is a trustee of. Such a pain to go to the prestige hub, select Visit, scroll down to the house and then type in the characters name of the house you are trying to get into. If not all houses I'm trustee in, maybe those owned by characters on my account.
    Belenos, Ceyllynn and Gulaep like this.
  18. Katz Well-Known Member

Several things I would like were mentioned... the Isle of Refuge on regular servers, the suburbs and their associated quests back, and our homes there, other quests that used to be in the game back.

For new things, I would like the ability to search the housing window for either owners or types of houses. It's difficult to find specific houses.

I would also like a "slow the horse down, dang it" skill.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  19. Avouriel the Ratonga Active Member

Yeah... lol

A lot of things I didn't mention on the topic like Willow Wood and such that I would love to see back in the game completely, not half-way like they did with the Isle of Refuge.
  20. Estal Well-Known Member

Merge all content from different expacs that is within the same tier into one coherent tier (seriously, imagine everything from DoV to ToT as viable content for max level toons).
    Make green stats relevant again.
    Pick one of the 27654343 itemizations this game has seen over the years and apply it to 1 - 100.
    Rebalance mobs to make sense.
    Bring back at least some of the overland heroics.
    Bring back the proper starter areas and their quests.

Bonus:
    Port EQ2 to the engine Witcher 3 runs on.