Thieves Guild nerf at Patch 17.01.

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Andronak1989, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Jrox Well-Known Member

I’m not sure calling out other classes is the right approach. I am a swash and the only mages Who see getting beat my a swash is other T2’s. The wizzy stands form with an assassin when played properly. Pro KT provide some real feedback or constructive feedback at least rather than shoving you anger onto another class. I am in here to see brigands can get readjusted in some way to bring them back in line. I would never ask another class to be hit the way you are implying.

And just returning, maybe take a beat and read through the history of class changes over the last few years and get to know how good players parse and on which classes before taking that sort of stance.
    appathy, SolarFaire and Ionized like this.
  2. Jrox Well-Known Member

Swashy’s are nowhere near assassins. Assassins are easily 2x our parse if not more. It’s not even close. And I am talking top end not casuals. So, please, let’s keep things real. Yes bring them in line with swashy’s like they were with TG. But beyond that is not right. I honestly wish they would fix all the debuff calcs on the brig CA’s.
    Ionized likes this.
  3. Ratalthor Developer

Moving this thread to the general feedback forums.
    Ionized likes this.
  4. Evilary Well-Known Member

I love it. No, it's not a bug, no it's intended. Just Moving this tread to the general feedback forums.
    Ionized likes this.
  5. Ionized New Member

If you’re going to make the buff just an average buff please increase our damage. Or if there is anyway we can keep the buff and let it tick up to 15 increments for us as solo buff and just 5 increments for everyone else? I hate to see a hot fix of 40% or less of original buff and our damage isn’t changed at all. Just an idea.
  6. Jiimbo New Member

100% this. useless for years , all of a sudden when the class is usable again thrown right back into the trash.
    Ionized and appathy like this.
  7. Andronak1989 Member

Okay... moving it into general feedback without saying if theres any look into this issue...is like get slapped with a cold wascloth. I hope they hear the "feedback" ;(
  8. Ionized New Member

Well I don’t see or hear any concern over the brig nerf. Discord has re-directed us here to complain but I don’t see actual devs or anyone of any importance posting about “looking into this nerf” or reviewing any complaints. If anyone has information that they are at least going to look at it at all please send a reply to this thread. I’m preparing my exit from this game. I’m sad but I’m not stupid.
    appathy likes this.
  9. Madrac New Member

Overbuff or overnerf, I'm pretty sure there are other options when balancing...
    appathy likes this.
  10. Ionized New Member

Keep in mind that since all damage comes from double up that if a skill hits for 5t less it actually hits for 10t less. That’s how far us brigs are with TG and double up that’s what it took to get up to be true t2 dps.
  11. Ionized New Member

I just want to say one last thing about the math behind TG before I stop complaining on forums. This is my opinion, you tested the brig with the bigger thieves guild and I’m sure you adjusted our combat arts. But when you nerfed the spell it was based on how much it was helping t1 dps. And everyone needs to clearly understand this. All damage comes with double up, combat arts hitting twice. If one of our skill goes down by 10 t from the nerf on TG it’s a bigger nerf than that, because of double up, our actual damage is down double that 20t. This will be the lowest damage brig xpac yet. And with the amount of bugs going on right now I would be surprised if this gets fixed this year. So by the math we should be somewhere around 47-58% of the damage that they intended when they were testing this class. Hope the math makes sense. Sorry for flooding forums, this is my last complaint.
    Perciful likes this.
  12. appathy Member

3 pages full of peeps asking for brigands to be fixed/helped people are loosing raid spots because of it. What do we get (NOT A Word) just moved to Gen feedback
    Ionized and Perciful like this.
  13. Andronak1989 Member

Raiding as a Brigand is really ...hard. Behind a Paladin...my Counterpart Swashy with the most exact Gear made 5T more...
    Ionized and Perciful like this.
  14. Jrox Well-Known Member

Honest and straight forward opinion. In the current state you should be much further than 5T from your counterpart. And a Pally should be NO WHERE near a swashy.

Just my take on it though.
    Dude, Stixx and Drona like this.
  15. appathy Member

Just a reminder you broke Brigands not other classes with this change
    Ionized likes this.
  16. Andronak1989 Member

Day 18 with no Response from DEV site. After the new Patch i will see what other classes now do with more CritBonOC and how far behind the Brigand really is.
    Ionized likes this.
  17. Fidd New Member

Most likely they forgot about us! And the guild will remain nonsense.
    Ionized likes this.
  18. appathy Member

how many brigands lost there raid spot or just stopped playing ?
  19. appathy Member

Not many guilds use brigands for there debuffs it was for Tg and dps
    Ionized likes this.
  20. Andronak1989 Member

Yes it was. Debuffs...have minimal effect on the bosses. There are % -Damage Runes who are much better then our Debuffs i have the felling.