The server is unable to find your char???!?!?! WTH!!!

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Iceband, Sep 23, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Viron_X Guest

makmega wrote:
    That's just silly. I think they would owe you about $0.02/hr of down time... And it would only apply to players on two servers...
  2. ARCHIVED-Synthrex Guest

I know Crushbone was already mentioned to be having connection problems too, just wanted to add that I am now receiving the message "Could not find world Crushbone".
  3. ARCHIVED-Morniel Guest

A sign hangs from the gates of Lucan D'Lere:
    "If you lived here, you'd be home by now."
  4. ARCHIVED-TheGamingFreek Guest

You have no idea how tempting it is to demand that SoE transfer my charecters to LDL for free right now....
    This stuff is getting so freeking old.....
  5. ARCHIVED-greenmantle Guest

Sharazhad@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Cruel, true but cruel
  6. ARCHIVED-carpe_caminus Guest

TheGamingFreek wrote:
    By all means. Makes the load less for the rest of us the more people that transfer off. In fact I'd love to see a couple of "free transfer off of AB" days. It's just too populated. Either that or they need to take some measures to up the robustness of the servers.
  7. ARCHIVED-Shesfatale Guest

I finally managed to get back on to Crushbone .. but I should have known better than to risk zoning. Been waiting nearly 6 minutes now.

Edit, finally gave up and disconnected. Checked the Official News and Announcement forum which says the servers are back up and will be monitored. I just tried to reconnect and it stills says Crushbone is down.
    I guess I'll just have to go check my crops in Farmville. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-TSR-KenC Guest

It appears the servers are coming back online as of now - flock back on in there!
    Be sure to let us know if you notice any lingering problems when logging in.

EDIT: Looks like I spoke too soon. We're looking to get an update on the situation. Standby Standby.
  9. ARCHIVED-ellyeza2 Guest

CB is still down /sigh!
  10. ARCHIVED-TSR-DanielH Guest

Mistique@Crushbone wrote:
    It looks like Guk is locked as well. I will post updates as I receive them.
  11. ARCHIVED-GrandmaC Guest

TSR-KenC wrote:
    Logging in wasn't a problem, however am currently stuck zoning into An Ethereal Rift, so not everythign is working right. Think I'll do something else and play tomorrow morning.
    Oh, And I am on AB (Why won't my little avatar reflect the change to AB server??)
  12. ARCHIVED-Celestial Knight Guest

Well I've been back on 10 minutes and have crashed 3 times. I have a feeling that this is going to be a long night.
  13. ARCHIVED-TSR-DanielH Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

In an attempt to keep all pertinent info concentrated, both for our updating and for players who may be coming by the forums to see what's going on, I'm going to lock this thread and direct everyone to this thread for the duration of the issues.
    Server Issues & Locks - 9/23/09
    Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.