The Reward for Beta Testing Gets Even Sweeter!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Awkk Well-Known Member

True, not literally a bait and switch, but it is a bad joke. The only people who can use this mount will be people who were power leveled to 100, or who, for other reasons, did not do the Sig line, but still got to 100. Those of us who did do the Sig line will get absolutely no use from this mount's stats. Unless, of course, the Beta mount were to have it's stats improved to be even better than the Indomitable Pterodon. But that does not seem fairly balanced. Why not just make the stats apply at 95, as it does in Beta. Although I said 96 before, if the intention were to encourage purchase of AoM, it seems that purchase of an expansion should not be a barrier to helping with Beta testing.
  2. SynnikuL Active Member

I, too, would like to see this mount's stats beneficial at 95. When i saw the stats i was very excited as it was a nice upgrade for me, but it doesn't make much sense if you can only use it at 100 when the quested one is better at that point. And like someone else said, if you only want this available to AoM owners, make the required lvl 96. The way it is now, you should just make this a straight appearance mount cause that's essentially what it is.
  3. Colm Active Member

Well it originally was just an appearance mount, but they gave it stats for last week's beta testing. But yeah, if it stays at lvl 100 req for the stats, that's pretty much all it will be.

A lot of people have said they wanted it changed, but no replies from a dev or changes yet so I can't say I'm overly optimistic about it.

Perhaps next time when there's another round of Beta testing it can get changed.
  4. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Wow this thread is still going?
  5. Crabcrusher Member

I had tried to login when this first started. All I received was freezing screens, and my PC is a beast. No reason for it to freeze. Rebooted a few times, tried on a different day..... no change. Oh well. Sucks to be me. :(

Operating System
    Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 @ 4.00GHz 36 °C
    Haswell 22nm Technology
    RAM
    32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H87-D3H-CF (SOCKET 0) 28 °C
    Graphics
    EW224 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)
    3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (MSI) 27 °C
    Storage
    931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EARS-00Y5B1 SCSI Disk Device (SATA) 26 °C
    476GB Crucial_ CT512MX100SSD1 SCSI Disk Device (SSD) 27 °C
    Optical Drives
    ATAPI iHAS120 6 SCSI CdRom Device
    LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1S SCSI CdRom Device